• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What If...Huston Street Didn't Implode Sunday

JoJo26

Or when we beat Cleveland at home in that day game when we scored three with two outs in the ninth. I think Featgerston scored the winning run on a wild pitch.

We were way ahead in that game until some Huston Street shenanigans almost screwed us over. We should have never reached the bottom of the 9th.

We were way ahead in that game until some Huston Street shenanigans almost screwed us over. We should have never reached the bottom of the 9th.

Not the game I am thinking of. We won 4-3, I was at the game and Street never pitched. We were down 3-1 going into the ninth and came back.

Now that was a miracle...but I enjoy dwelling on the negative...so please....no more positive talk, ok? ;)

IF we end up getting into the wild card by one game, that KC game will be the game of the season. If we miss it by one game, then that Astros blown save will be the game of the season.

Edited by ScottLux