• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What If...Huston Street Didn't Implode Sunday

JoJo26

What if Arte's billboard business had failed?

What if the Dodgers hadn't passed up Mike Scioscia for the open manager job, and pissed him off enough for him to leave the LA organization? 

What if Scott Spiezio had struck out?

I would still be bitching about the Indian burial ground curse instead of the Buttercup curse.

i agree notti....that was a fluke and shoulda ended the game right there.

i just check in on scores and check in on games now...can't handle the bad play by offense and pitchers.

last night 30 second check in and down by five-frigging angels

went for drive with kids checked about hr later and up 8-5. wow...didn't think we had it anymore.

liked trouts post game...looked serious and stated needed to win every game.....so lets see.

I'll start tuning in seriously when we are even for wildcard and trying to win division.

If you wait that long and they do pull even, you've missed a lot of good baseball.

Not really...I was there and in many ways it was more fun.

There were lower expectations and the players played the game hard every night.

That is one of those anecdotal references that have no proof, in fact the players back then screwed off more, drank more, broke more team rules and didn't take care of themselves outside of a handful. The Angels didn't even have a weight room back then or game footage to review before stumbling out on the field.

i agree notti....that was a fluke and shoulda ended the game right there.

i just check in on scores and check in on games now...can't handle the bad play by offense and pitchers.  

last night 30 second check in and down by five-frigging angels

went for drive with kids checked about hr later and up 8-5.     wow...didn't think we had it anymore.

liked trouts post game...looked serious and stated needed to win every game.....so lets see.   

I'll start tuning in seriously when we are even for wildcard and trying to win division.

A better team would've just blown Minnesota out that night.