• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stay classy 49er fans

gotbeer

Oldtime antidote warning:

Went to a LB/Fullerton conference tourney semi-final basketball game in 1977 at the Anaheim CC.

The game went to OT with LB winning, but the just as big story was the many fights/near-fights in the stands.

LB fan and Fullerton fan alike saying #$%& you to each other and throwing down throughout the game.     

I have seldom been to a sporting event that saw so much from both sides.

Smart enough, I stayed away from that stuff and focused on a classic OT game.

Oldtime antidote warning:

Went to a LB/Fullerton conference tourney semi-final basketball game in 1977 at the Anaheim CC.

The game went to OT with LB winning, but the just as big story was the many fights/near-fights in the stands.

LB fan and Fullerton fan alike saying #$%& you to each other and throwing down throughout the game.     

I have seldom been to a sporting event that saw so much from both sides.

Smart enough, I stayed away from that stuff and focused on a classic OT game.

Apparently you missed the whole point of going.

Wow...

I wouldn't be able to standby and watch those gangster-thugs frog-stomp anybody like that.  It's pure gangster-pussy mentality.  If I saw Angels fans doing that to an A's or Dodgers fan in our parking lot, I'd be jumping-in to help the person on the ground getting kicked by a bunch of bitches.

AO-  I have a similar story...  Back in the late 80's we used to go to Fenders in LB for punk shows all the time!  It was a great time, and led us to starting our own bands!  Anyway, at one of the shows a bunch of hispanic thug gangsters were there.  They decided to "flex" their little weasel muscles by ganging-up on random people during the show.  Two of em would sucker-punch a guy from behind, knock em to the ground, and start kicking him.  The second time I saw this occur, I told my buddy I was goin-in.  I ran as fast as I could at the punks, and through two or three of em as I launched over the guy on the ground.  I got up on the other side, ready to get ambushed by the featherweights, and was surprised to see the rest of the crowd coming closer to help-out.  The thug-ettes left.

To me, I get sicker to my stomach NOT doing anything over watching it happen.

• 4 weeks later...