• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Officially Official 2015 Denver Broncos

Spirit

No run game and Peyton's throws look like he's done.  He now has more INT's than TD's on the season and they're winning in spite of him because of the defense.  Playing like this they would get destroyed by a team like NE because no matter how good your defense is you need your offense to eat up clock and put points on the board because sooner or later the defense will tire.  I'll take 5-0 but they could just as easily be 0-5 if not for the defense.        

I know it's not going to happen but they should really start Osweiler.  I'm not questioning Peyton's ability to read a defense and make adjustments but almost every one of his throws is wobbly as hell most likely due to losing feeling in his fingers.  Even his short throws are shit more often than not (threw behind Hillman on one of his INT's today) and the long TD to Sanders is something we would have seen a few times earlier in the season if he could throw a pass over 15 yards with any accuracy as Sanders has beaten opposing defenders on similar plays earlier in the year.  Osweiler is set to be a FA next year and the team needs to know what they have in him.  The O-line is playing better than they were but they're going to find it hard to run against good defenses because opposing teams no longer respect Manning as a passer nor should they.  After the bye they play GB and then Indy which as much as it sucks to say will probably be the smack in the face they need to move on from Manning.  I hope I'm wrong but he's shown nothing as a passer this year that makes me believe he's going to be anything close to what he was prior to about week 11 last year. 

He really seems to have lost the ability to throw a football. Once again the got outplayed on the road and once again they won. I can't wait to see how the Packers end up handing them the game after the bye.

At that point the Packers will probably be auditioning guys off the street to play receiver.

As a Bronco fan, I would love to come to the offense's defense.  But seriously, they were horrible today.  Worst performance of the year.  

But hey ... 6-0!!!

If they can somehow figure out a way to cobble together some reasonable semblance of an offense, they'll be fine.  Until then, they're just living on borrowed time.