• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/12 vs. Astros

Ray McKigney

Trout is so bad. 

Be quiet.  Strading says we're winning.

But, yeah, would like to see him get it going in the last few weeks.

I'm trying to stay engaged with the team, but I'm finding it hard to do this season, even when they do win.  Don't know if it's just the players/personalities on this year's team or what.

You're welcome. I'll see you when we allow a run or two.

Read my other post.  If you've noticed (which I'm sure you have, since you like to try to police these threads), I haven't been around much in the Gameday threads lately, regardless of whether we're winning or losing, even if I start them.  I'm around tonight, b/c I'm at home sick.

Read my other post. If you've noticed (which I'm sure you have, since you like to try to police these threads), I haven't been around much in the Gameday threads lately, regardless of whether we're winning or losing, even if I start them. I'm around tonight, b/c I'm at home sick.

No I hadn't noticed. I hope you feel better. Maybe a win will help.

Is it safe to say that Featherston is an AUTOMATIC OUT?

It's a requirement that our team have at least one Mathis-quality hitter to bat 9th, so that Sciosica can feel like he is managing a National League club.