• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Google Fiber news

gotbeer

Damn that's kind of frustrating since I live so close. Hopefully that means they will expand in orange county.

I'm assuming they're going to irvine first because of the tech focused businesses. 

I agree. It's probably the businesses, the university, and there is still a lot of new construction.

I just bought a new construction town house there and am hoping they will be able to lay the fiber to my place. I'm not sure they will want to rip up the streets to install this just a couple of years after building all that stuff.

Electric and Gas are usually not under the street unless they're crossing one. They are usually in a conduit outside the curb within the right-of-way, I'm assuming they'll lay fiber along side those.

They may be able to share the existing electric/cable conduit and feed it through the access pedestals requiring little actual digging.