• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Welcome Back Home Ruben Amaro Jr

nando714

Amaro is talking about Jimmy Rollins' pursuit of the club hit record and is comparing Rollins to Mike Schmidt.  As transcribed by Scott, here's what Amaro said:

"Yeah, we were checking it out. In fact Schmitty was in the booth yesterday when we were talking about it, and, um, I think it’s about a thousand difference in, ah, plate appearances. Pretty amazing. But their batting averages aren’t that different, which is kind of… weird. I don’t quite understand it."

maybe he'd bring Hatcher back.  

He IS on the same page as Scioscia. He is into making cutesy nicknames by tacking Ys onto people's names.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the new GM of the Angels.

Are you trying to scare us or something Vegas Halo Fany?  Or is this an attempt in reverse psychology? 

Are you trying to scare us or something Vegas Halo Fany? Or is this an attempt in reverse psychology?

Honestly, I believe that the Angels would do something this stupid. Since it is apparent that the field manager calls the shots and he determines the philosophy of the entire organization, an incompetent yes man is just what this job calls for.