• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels in Danger of Wasting Another Season of Mike Trout

Then that's the exact argument I was calling stupid in the first place. 

He's literally the last person on the team to criticize. He carried us for a good month or two. You can't expect him to do it the whole year.

Especially if he's injured.  

...Now, can you give him slack for slumping? Yes you can.

But it's not his fault we're losing. It doesn't deserve its own freaking thread. 

These "what if we trade Trout threads" are absolutely ridiculous. 

Where do I even begin with this mess?

Sorry to go off on you "experts" but.....

You remember this?

628x471.jpg

How about this?

ap_34503927429.jpg?w=406&h=349&crop=1

How fvcking dare you say that he's "part of the problem"...When did he get hurt? July 26th...right? Then he sat out for the first 2 games of the Astro series, which we lost, so he shows himself back in to the lineup....and the team has fallen apart. Swept City

Yes, how dare the fans say a player who is a part of the team, who is the most important part of the team, who has happened to have had his worst slump in the history of his career coinciding with the worst month of Mike Scioscia's career (and one that has essentially put the Angels out of the race) is part of the problem. How dare we place any sort of blame on Our Lord and Savior. He is immune to criticism because.....um...........because!

HE'S FVCKING HURT! Are you guys 'tards? Seriously? Look at picture one....does the wrist supposed to go like that?

"Tards"? Are you 12? Also, link? I didn't realize looking at a picture gave you a doctorate.

Is it TROUT'S fault that: Pujols has been sh!t since the HR Derby? Just like Joc, Frazier, et. al? We have no 2B, no LF (except Murphy can actually play and hit for GAWD'S sake, but Mad Genius sits him vs. lefties, but plays Calhoun everyday), and zero catcher who can hit a damn. Plus Freese is farrrrrrr superior to the stooges we stuck out there at 3rd.

No, but it's TROUT'S fault that HE has been shit since August 1st. 36 games. Not sure what point you are even trying to make here.

Trout's wrist is still effed up....and yet he plays...and yet he "deserves to be critiqued" Chuck? 

Again, link? If it's this easy to get a doctorate then I need to get the **** out of my current career. Also, if he's playing hurt he isn't helping the team. I admire the guts, but it's not worth risking further injury.

We all know that Arte effed the pooch...and to see Texas...TEXAS tied in the L column as the 'stros choke....with, what? 4 ex-Halos...all were sent packing by Anaheim...must stick in Scioscia's pasta...or maybe it doesn't. Who knows what Mike thinks.

Ok.

All I know is that he's done a pretty sh!tty job of managing this season. And Butcher CONTINUES to be one of the worst pitching coaches around - even though Butch "knows he's good". Eff Butcher. Your bully is crap....and misused.

Ok again.

The kid has shown moxey...He has no protection behind him...because Scioscia doesn't drop Albert (hurt his feelings...boo hoo) but he plays...with one arm...and he's part of the "problem"?

Where has he shown "moxey"? By that I assume you mean "moxie"? Again, I'm glad you were able to get an MD in Picture Analyzation but I'm going to need actual proof that he is "playing with one arm". I would also like to know how that is helping the team in any way, shape, or form. Now if he were actually performing to a decent level, then I'd buy the whole "moxie" thing. But he isn't. He is sucking complete balls right now. For almost a quarter of the year. If it's because he is hurt than he shouldn't even be playing.

That said, Stoneman was traditional at the deadline. Low cost adds in "HOPES" of improving the team.

I miss Dipoto.

Dipoto is the reason we needed another bat(s) at the deadline. He created the problem and had a long time to address it, and just when we needed him to do his f'n job and get this team in position for the stretch drive, he quit. Ran away from his obligations. He pussed out.

He may be a nice guy, but as a lifelong fan of this team he can go f*ck himself.

Edited by Lou

Then that's the exact argument I was calling stupid in the first place. 

He's literally the last person on the team to criticize. He carried us for a good month or two. You can't expect him to do it the whole year.

Especially if he's injured.  

...Now, can you give him slack for slumping? Yes you can.

But it's not his fault we're losing. It doesn't deserve its own freaking thread. 

These "what if we trade Trout threads" are absolutely ridiculous. 

You're mixing a whole bunch of arguments into one here.

First, anyone who wants to trade him is a pleb. I don't want him traded. Chuck doesn't want him traded. I'm pretty sure 99.999% of the people placing any form of criticism on Mike Trout doesn't want him traded. Criticism =/=Wanting to get rid of the guy.

Secondly, no one has said it is his fault we are losing. Literally no one. Ever. But he is a part of the reason. He is the most important part of the team, as I stated above. So naturally, when the team is sucking and so is the most important part of the team, said player receives his fair share of the blame.

Lastly, being the team MVP and "best player in baseball" comes with the territory. He is expected to carry the team the entire season. Is he going to slump? Yes. Is he going to have months that are worse than others? Yes. But those slumps don't usually last 40 god damn games. And ultimately, his play is supposed to go above that of his teammates. When the team is struggling, the leader, the MVP is supposed to step up and do everything he can to help keep his team afloat. He's not supposed to actually contribute to their downfall.

You're mixing a whole bunch of arguments into one here.

First, anyone who wants to trade him is a pleb. I don't want him traded. Chuck doesn't want him traded. I'm pretty sure 99.999% of the people placing any form of criticism on Mike Trout doesn't want him traded. Criticism =/=Wanting to get rid of the guy.

Secondly, no one has said it is his fault we are losing. Literally no one. Ever. But he is a part of the reason. He is the most important part of the team, as I stated above. So naturally, when the team is sucking and so is the most important part of the team, said player receives his fair share of the blame.

Lastly, being the team MVP and "best player in baseball" comes with the territory. He is expected to carry the team the entire season. Is he going to slump? Yes. Is he going to have months that are worse than others? Yes. But those slumps don't usually last 40 god damn games. And ultimately, his play is supposed to go above that of his teammates. When the team is struggling, the leader, the MVP is supposed to step up and do everything he can to help keep his team afloat. He's not supposed to actually contribute to their downfall.

Agreed then,

I've got a re-phrasing of my opinion. 

Everyone skucs 

Okay I feel better now. 

EDIT: But this is the shit I'm talkin' about man. I mean what in the actual ****...

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/23097-without-trout-were-20-games-under-500/

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/23086-sounds-unfathomable/

EDIT 2: Another note:

You couldn't really expect Trout to sit out down the stretch if he was injured could you? Maybe now, but now 30 games ago? That's not being realistic man. 

Edited by laagamer

Dipoto is the reason we needed another bat(s) at the deadline. He created the problem and had a long time to address it, and just when we needed him to do his f'n job and get this team in position for the stretch drive, he quit. Ran away from his obligations. He pussed out.

He may be a nice guy, but as a lifelong fan of this team he can go f*ck himself.

Goddamn it felt good just reading that. 

Agreed then,

I've got a re-phrasing of my opinion. 

Everyone skucs 

Okay I feel better now. 

EDIT: But this is the shit I'm talkin' about man. I mean what in the actual ****...

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/23097-without-trout-were-20-games-under-500/

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/23086-sounds-unfathomable/

Yep. That about sums up my feelings too.

Trading Trout is not an option. Ever.

Lol you sound just like that A-Hole IEBRUIN.

You're welcome!

The HR Derby needs to go!

Or at least moved to the off-season, as it was in 1959 at L.A.'s Wrigley Field.

Swinging a bat differently during the ASB could well affect a player much more than throwing down dunks or shooting 3s during NBA all-star weekend.

Or it has zero affect on a player

You should have never started... ;) 

I didn't realize looking at a picture gave you a doctorate.

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night....as well as earning a Master's Degree in Physical Education, and have been around athletes for over 30 years in high school...so yeah...I don't know jack.

Again, link? If it's this easy to get a doctorate then I need to get the **** out of my current career. Also, if he's playing hurt he isn't helping the team. I admire the guts, but it's not worth risking further injury.

Well then, an athlete has never played on an injury before...and when his team shat the bed in Houston...then got creamed at Chavez Latrine...ya think he's going to say, "Ya know skip, I need about a week to heal". Hell no...he's playing. 

How his wrist was tweeked effects his swing...that's why it's still wrapped. No link needed...

Where has he shown "moxey"? By that I assume you mean "moxie"? 

Thanks Dan Quayle...spelling is a two way street....and vowels can be easily replaced....sometimes. Go with the flow...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moxy

Edited by JoJo26

We all know that Arte effed the pooch...and to see Texas...TEXAS tied in the L column as the 'stros choke....with, what? 4 ex-Halos...all were sent packing by Anaheim...must stick in Scioscia's pasta...or maybe it doesn't. Who knows what Mike thinks

Hamilton, Napoli and Bobby Wilson? (who is the 4th?)

lol

Edited by Lou

Hamilton, Napoli and Bobby Wilson? (who is the 4th?)

lol

I'm not sure whether to be more butthurt about Texas or Houston at this point:

Kazmir, Conger, and Thatcher

neither are even close to as bad as the Royals in this regard, though:

Vargas, Morales, Madson, Butera  :(

Edited by ScottLux

The HR Derby needs to go!

Or at least moved to the off-season, as it was in 1959 at L.A.'s Wrigley Field.

Swinging a bat differently during the ASB could well affect a player much more than throwing down dunks or shooting 3s during NBA all-star weekend.

Trout didn't participate in the home run derby like your post didn't participate in this threads discussion.

You should have never started... ;) 

I didn't realize looking at a picture gave you a doctorate.

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night....as well as earning a Master's Degree in Physical Education, and have been around athletes for over 30 years in high school...so yeah...I don't know jack.

Well then, an athlete has never played on an injury before...and when his team shat the bed in Houston...then got creamed at Chavez Latrine...ya think he's going to say, "Ya know skip, I need about a week to heal". Hell no...he's playing. 

How his wrist was tweeked effects his swing...that's why it's still wrapped. No link needed...

Where has he shown "moxey"? By that I assume you mean "moxie"? 

Thanks Dan Quayle...spelling is a two way street....and vowels can be easily replaced....sometimes. Go with the flow...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moxy

The same "tweek" that prevented him from hitting the GS shortly after the wrist injury occurred?

Mr. Trout himself after the game.

''It's still a little sore, but it's fine,'' he added.

AG on MRI results

MRI reveals no structural damage on Mike Trout's left wrist, Scioscia says. He is day-to-day. #Angels

Trout is playing poorly because Trout is playing poorly.  I'll take his word over your alleged Master's any day of the week.

You fan boys kill me

Edited by LAAFANofLA

Todd Fraizer's BA has dropped 28 points

Joc Pederson "NL Rookie of the Year" 20 HR's before ASG, 4 since...

Albert Sauce....you know...garbage....

Joc Pederson had 5 hits the ten games before the All Star break, he had 10 hits the 10 games after the All Star break. Josh Donaldson has been fine since Home Run Derby. Anthony Rizzo and Kris Bryant have both been good.