• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 sked is out. Angels go to Wrigley

Why are multiple teams idle on opening day? Then half the teams don't play at all the second day of the season?

MLB really needs to add or preferably eliminate two franchises then go back to an even number of teams in each division. Then severely reduce if not eliminate interleague. This year round interleague situation has resulted in lame scheduling issues.

Edited by ScottLux

Why are multiple teams idle on opening day? Then half the teams don't play at all the second day of the season?

MLB really needs to add or preferably eliminate two franchises then go back to an even number of teams in each division. Then severely reduce if not eliminate interleague. This year round interleague situation has resulted in lame scheduling issues.

I vote for eliminating the Angels.

Eliminate Tampa and Miami, neither team can draw flies. In Tampa's case the ballpsrk is atrocious, in Miami the ownership is equally atrocious. They change managers kike most people change undies. They also need to resolve the A's situation in Oakland. Oh, and one more, it would be nice if Arte dold the team too.

Eliminate Tampa and Miami, neither team can draw flies. In Tampa's case the ballpsrk is atrocious, in Miami the ownership is equally atrocious. They change managers kike most people change undies. They also need to resolve the A's situation in Oakland. Oh, and one more, it would be nice if Arte dold the team too.

Eliminate the Rays and Marlins, then move the A's to Miami?

Opening the season at home against the Cubs is odd. I see that the Yankees series is back to the weekend, but we won't see them until the third week in August.

At least we're guaranteed October baseball. Two games against the Astros on October 1-2.

I'm not going to make you look for the schedule

Gonna be tough taking on the World Champions in the opening series.

I have a buddy who has publicly pledged to tattoo CUBS on his ass in huge print (two letters each cheek) if the Cubs win the World Series. I'll take his word for it.

Edited by ScottLux