• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pinch hitter in the cleanup spot

Docwaukee

Featherston made two fielding blunders that led to extending the inning and runs scored. One was a line drive right to him, the other mishandling the ball on a relay for an inning ending double play. That is the ****ing players fault and no amount of managing gets those runs off the scoreboard.

Trout is still staring at strike one and then striking out with RISP. He had plenty of opportunities to make a difference, he didn't. 0-5 from Trout and yet you guys want to make some sort of argument as to which pinch hitter was put in for Murphy that was 0-3. Twelve of the 27 outs were provided by Trout and Murphy and Freese while they produced zero runs.

So don't ****ing tell me Scioscia ****ed this game up by at least squeezing a walk out of the #4 black hole by using Victorino.

Remind me again how Featherston's defense is good? How many fielding gaffes has he had lately?

I actually would rather see Grant Green in the game... And I have no illusions that Green is anything other than horrible defensively.

#FreeGrantGreen

Sorry, I know you guys think I'm trolling you but really not the case. I a big fan of Scioscia's managing skills. I've been consistent about that here.

If the Angels would of won the game ... I doubt there would of been one post praising his moves.

Lefty Righty match ups our a big part of the game in the late innings.

You are a troll, you have been for a decade...your screen name is "Troll Daddy".  If you can't be taken seriously its your own fault.

You are a troll, you have been for a decade...your screen name is "Troll Daddy". If you can't be taken seriously its your own fault.

Here's the deal Dullwin ... I really don't have the time and energy to troll you guys. I post my real feelings plain and simple.

Btw some of the comments regarding Scioscia are mostly troll post as I see it.

:P eace love & pancakes

Sorry, I know you guys think I'm trolling you but really not the case. I a big fan of Scioscia's managing skills. I've been consistent about that here.

If the Angels would of won the game ... I doubt there would of been one post praising his moves.

Lefty Righty match ups our a big part of the game in the late innings.

I'm a real fan of grammar. It pains me to see people say "would of" and "should of" when the correct term is "would have" or "should have."

Here's the deal Dullwin ... I really don't have the time and energy to troll you guys. I post my real feelings plain and simple.

Btw some of the comments regarding Scioscia are mostly troll post as I see it.

:P eace love & pancakes

Here's the deal, your reputation proceeds you...all the energy you spent trolling in the past paid dividends and you no longer have to put time or energy into it.  Something to be said for years of hard work.