• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Martin Milner dies at 83

RIP. Love Adam 12 as a kid along with Emergency 51. I remember one episode of Emergency 51 where some guy was drinking beers will pull tabs and choked because he was throwing them in the can. Dumb ass.

holy sh*t!!!!! Not even lying, thats one of the few episodes i remember, lol. They just cleared a false alarm, he put the tab in the can and choked, and his wife had to come out and get johnny and roy.

Damn, that was funny to read. The only other one i remember was when johnny got bit by a rattlesnake

I watched it as a kid, but I've enjoyed DVR'ing it the last year or so, and watching all of the episodes with one of my daughters. She likes cop shit. I like seeing all the old shots of the Valley, specifically around the CBS Radford lot where I worked. They'd always Code 7'd (lunch) at Henry's tacos. I have an appreciation for shows shot in the 70s because of all the street geography.

• 1 month later...

I didnt get super into adam 12, but LOVED emergency. Probably my favorite show as a kid.

Emergency was my favorite too!  I got to be a firefighter (on a boat tho) for a bit, but it was the PD that was hiring full-time.  I always thought I'd just keep testing for fire, but I really came to love being able to make a difference between right and wrong.  I also have put-out a couple of fires as a Cop anyway... 

Same man. Ran into a res fire earlier this week, dragged out some tweak that was trying to grab property.

True story, about a year ago i was on one and people were screaming about a dog inside. I see the dog in a window so i cracked it open and grabbed it. The people started yelling there was another dog, but the house was engulfed so i obviosuly didnt do anything (was already feeling it from breathing that shit for the first dog). The people are yelling and axreaming at me, but what can i do, arrest the fire?

Fire guys get there and are pissed that i cracked the window. I get it, it feeds the fire, makes their job more complicated, but obviously i didnt want some poor dog to die.

Anyway, like an hour later a fire dude comes out with the second dog, and the crowd wemt ape shit about what a great guy he was.

I shouldve been a fire guy.

Emergency was my favorite too!  I got to be a firefighter (on a boat tho) for a bit, but it was the PD that was hiring full-time.  I always thought I'd just keep testing for fire, but I really came to love being able to make a difference between right and wrong.  I also have put-out a couple of fires as a Cop anyway... 

It must be sad to think of all those Coors Lights you missed out on.