• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why is Taylor Featherston starting over Grant Green?

laagamer

This is because of my thrashing of Featherson last night in the GDT. 

Pujols sucks!

We're going to need more than Pujols tomorrow night.  You might have to give out a quad thrashing - something like Aybar, Calhoun, Pujols, and Cron.  Freese, Featherston and Perez bailed them out today.

We're going to need more than Pujols tomorrow night.  You might have to give out a quad thrashing - something like Aybar, Calhoun, Pujols, and Cron.  Freese, Featherston and Perez bailed them out today.

Aybar? More like Ebar. Calhoun? Ha! That ginger couldn't hit a bowling ball! Cron? That ogre makes Mark Trumbo look like Frank Thomas compared to him.

This is because of my thrashing of Featherson last night in the GDT. 

Pujols sucks!

I completely support Mike Scioscia and believe that he should not only be retained throughout the remainder of his contract, he should be extended beyond that. ;)

Gotta get rid of this dude.  Trade him to the Marlins for Mathis.  I don't care.  As long as he's gone.  

Mathis is a free agent this offseason, no need to give up players for him.

It will be closer to 16 million and honestly I think he will just because it's the Dodgers. Any other team would probably not give him the QO but the Dodgers throw around money like it's worthless so they can probably take it or leave it either way. If he takes it, they get one more year of good production from 2nd base. If he doesn't, they have Olivera and Sweeney in the minors to take over and they get a first round pick.

Olivera was traded to the Braves in the Alex Wood mid-season deal.

Only the Raviners would sign a Cuban to significant money, and trade him less than a year later.

I can see the Raviners QO'ing HK.

Olivera was traded to the Braves in the Alex Wood mid-season deal.

Only the Raviners would sign a Cuban to significant money, and trade him less than a year later.

I can see the Raviners QO'ing HK.

Yep, they are on the way to a $400M payroll next year.  We pay chump change compared to them.