• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2015 season

Taysom Hill out for the season with a fractured foot on a non contact play.  

Freshman QB Tanner Magnum (Co MVP of the elite 11 with Jameis Winston) looked pretty poised in his first ever game.  Threw a nice hail mary to win the game. 7-11, 111 yards, and a TD.  

Our running game with Hill and Williams is now completely and utterly non existent but man that was a fun game.  

wow indeed. my niece is a nebraska alum. gonna have to say hello to her about this.

Yeah, actually one of the guys I work with went to Temple and his wife to Nebraska.  Talk about experiencing two different emotions.

He sent me a video of him banging pans with his son outside to celebrate the Temple victory.

On the other hand, BYU might be the dirtiest team in the country.  They seem to do something like this every game...

http://www.papasifis.com/sports/nebraska-receiver-injured-on-late-hit-from-behind-by-byu-defensive-back/

every game? you a BYU fan Nate?  Do you watch all the games?

yep, I wonder why Nebraska is not going all crazy about the illegal chop block that took out our nose tackle and allowed them to move the ball in the second.  Lineman goes high, running back in the body, then lineman goes into the knee.  Now he is out 6 weeks against Boise, UCLA, and Michigan.   

#2 TCU was never truly threatened by Minnesota last night, but their 23-17 win probably doesn't help their national title aspirations.

Boykin had a solid game though, nearly 350 combined passing/rushing yards.

It was a 1 score game for 3 quarters.

When Minn dropped 8 in coverage, Boykin completed 14% of his passes. He completed 70% when they dropped less