• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Mike Scioscia says he doesn't plan to influence Angels' GM search

AngelsWin.com

love how you read into this the way you want to read into it

Even if my interpretation is faulty (very possible), the audacity of Scioscia to think his superior officer should adjust to him is beyond belief. 

The notion of a chain of command is a concept that totally escapes Mike.  He wouldn't survive five minutes in a real world job with that attitude. 

Even if my interpretation is faulty (very possible), the audacity of Scioscia to think his superior officer should adjust to him is beyond belief. 

The notion of a chain of command is a concept that totally escapes Mike.  He wouldn't survive five minutes in a real world job with that attitude. 

i guess i look at it differently

i took his quotes as saying this is the kind of ball club we prefer and the kind of players we are looking for. if the new GM wants to sit and discuss that with me i would be more than happy to do so.

i saw no arrogance in that quote whatsoever.

to me the biggest thing between him and Dipoto was that Dipoto didnt get the type of players that sosh felt fit what the ball club was looking for

i am not placing blame, but they had 2 different ideas on which direction the ball club was headed and ultimately it just didnt work out, so its better to be on the same page before the season even starts, then have crap hit the fan once again 

I'm onboard with Scioscia coming back if it happens. This team has enough holes as it is ... Scioscia brings stability to the clubhouse. You don't have to agree with him or like him ...   only three more years of Scioscia threads lol

It's extremely important that the GM and manager our on the same page this time around. I think with the right moves this team can easily compete for the division next season.

fhd011HBS_Kevin_Spacey_004.jpg

Dave Harken: So, I have finally decided who I want to be our new senior vice president of sales. He’s right here in this room.
[Nick breaths as he waits for his name to be called out]
Dave Harken: It’s me.

Nick Hendricks: What did he say?

horrible-bosses-4.jpg

Dave Harken: I’ve decided to absorb the responsibilities of the senior V.P. position into my own. I’ve realized that if you wanna get something done right, you’ve gotta do it yourself. So, I’m gonna be breaking through the wall of the office that would have been the senior V.P.’s and make one huge enormous office. However, I will only be taking eighty five percent of the additional salary I’m entitled to. And that is self-sacrifice people.
[Nick suddenly springs out of his chair and attacks Harken]
Nick Hendricks: ****er!
[he drags Harken by his tie across the office and then throws him out the window killing him]

Edited by CF8