• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Mike Scioscia says he doesn't plan to influence Angels' GM search

AngelsWin.com

Scioscia said he would be happy to talk to any candidates, but otherwise would trust that owner Arte Moreno and president John Carpino would hire someone who is “on the same page” with him.

“And obviously if any potential GM wants to have those conversations with me, obviously I’d love that, just to make sure that they’re comfortable with being on the same page.”

In other words, he expects the Angels to hire someone to accommodate him, not the person who's in the best interest of the organization.  Unbelievable.  He's right up there with A-Rod on the narcissistic sociopath spectrum. 

it's too big of a subject for me to really tackle here without going into a long rant, and nobody is interested in that. so i'll just say, the more i've gotten to know him, the more i really dislike scioscia. also, you guys are crazy if you think arte's firing scioscia, and scioscia isn't opting out. he's in a manager's dream land with arte.

Scioscia said he would be happy to talk to any candidates, but otherwise would trust that owner Arte Moreno and president John Carpino would hire someone who is “on the same page” with him.

“And obviously if any potential GM wants to have those conversations with me, obviously I’d love that, just to make sure that they’re comfortable with being on the same page.”

In other words, he expects the Angels to hire someone to accommodate him, not the person who's in the best interest of the organization.  Unbelievable.  He's right up there with A-Rod on the narcissistic sociopath spectrum. 

love how you read into this the way you want to read into it