• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Students protest transgender classmate's use of girl's locker room

He has a penis. He belongs in the boys locker room. Just because he "feels" like a girl it doesn't change what he is physiologically. This transgender bullshit is getting out of hand. There are real, unfortunate people who have legitimate genatalia deformities. This kid is just a cross dresser and so is ***king Bruce Jenner.

Edited by UndertheHalo

I think it's much easier to keep it the way it's been. Alleviating the alleged discomfort of .whatever part of the population compared to the potential abuse and discomfort of the vast majority of people isn't worth it. 

There are always going to be weirdos. We shouldn't have to conform ourselves to their whims. 

You should read the passage on transgender inmates in the Prison Rape Elimination Act. It is written pretty much so that they can choose what sex they feel like being on a particular day and be treated accordingly.

PREA has created huge changes for our facility. Some of the stuff in there is a little over board

The amount of Transphobia everywhere is sad :(

If you ever knew & met Transgender women before you would know they are good people.

Transgender WOMEN are WOMEN. All they want to do is live a normal life.

Alot of the ones you meet you would never know that they are Transgender, because the ones that "pass" incredibly well

& had the full SRS treatment never come out publicly unless somehow someone from their past outed them.

They are known a Stealths, in that they are undetectable by the general population.

They could be in almost any industry out there, music, art, acting, modeling & the business world etc and you wouldn't know it.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP

If you ever knew & met Transgender women before you would know they are good people.

Alot of the ones you meet you would never know that they are Transgender, because the ones that "pass" incredibly well

& had the full SRS treatment never come out publicly unless somehow someone from their past outed them.

They are known a Stealths, in that they are undetectable by the general population.

They could be in almost any industry out there, music, art, acting, modeling & the business world etc and you wouldn't know it.

Hey man, I'm just saying. I don't care how good he is at dress up. Under the skirt is a penis and therefore he needs to go the penis room. Which is the opposite of the girls locker room. Cmon dude, this is really unfair to the girls that have to deal with this. This dude can play dress up to his hearts content at home. Everyone knows what he is, its not a secret. He needs to not be a selfish self centered prick and conform. Edited by UndertheHalo

Hey man, I'm just saying. I don't care how good he is at dress up. Under the skirt is a penis and therefore he needs to go the penis room. Which is the opposite of the girls locker room. Cmon dude, this is really unfair to the girls that have to deal with this. This dude can play dress up to his hearts content at home. Everyone knows what he is, its not a secret. He needs to not be a selfish self centered prick and conform.

I'm afraid to ask how you know it's centered

Hey man, I'm just saying. I don't care how good he is at dress up. Under the skirt is a penis and therefore he needs to go the penis room. Which is the opposite of the girls locker room. Cmon dude, this is really unfair to the girls that have to deal with this. This dude can play dress up to his hearts content at home. Everyone knows what he is, its not a secret. He needs to not be a selfish self centered prick and conform.

The fact you keep referring to a transgender woman with usage of the male pronoun "he" says more than enough about ur transphobia.

They can otherwise be "good" people. You can personally like them. That's not the way we should decide policy. The question before us as a society is whether we're going to inconvenience people to solve something that's not much of a problem. If you're a guy, just use the guy's toilet. If you're embarrassed because you're dressed as a girl, try not to dress as a girl.