• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I hope the Angels tank the rest of the season

Angelsjunky

The Lakers are a joke? Seriously? They have 16 championships, one behind Boston, all time.

Right now their current roster is, they'll be lucky to finish as the 8th or 10th seed in the west.

Haven't payed much attention to them lately ? Seriously ?

Its like saying the Toronto Maple Leafs aren't a joke because they have the 2nd most Stanley Cups.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP

Right now their current roster is, they'll be lucky to finish as the 8th or 10th seed in the west.

Haven't payed much attention to them lately ? Seriously ?

Its like saying the Toronto Maple Leafs aren't a joke because they have the 2nd most Stanley Cups.

They won a championship as recent as 5 years ago.  Since then only the Mavs, Spurs, Heat, and Warriors have won a title.  Im guessing you must think every team in the NBA is a joke then.  Im guessing you think the Lakers are the only team to ever go through a rebuilding process.  Im guessing you think the Warriors are a joke because prior to getting Steph Curry that franchise was completely irrelevant.  Im guessing you dont know much about the NBA. 

The O's are trying to match the Halos collapse.

Including when they gave away that Sunday game in Anaheim over 3 weeks ago, they are just 7-15 including a 4 game sweep of the A'th.

Still LOL at Showalter walking Trout AND Pujols to get to Murphy, despite Pujols sucking with RISP and Murphy hitting that lefty well in the past.

Showalter might be the ONE manager even more anal retentive than Scioscia.

Wonder if he is on his way out of Baltimore after the season.   He has a history of not lasting long, wherever he goes.  

Don't get me wrong, he'd make a great instructor at a baseball academy with his attention to fundamentals.   But he is difficult to get along with for the FO, wherever he goes.

Edited by Angel Oracle

It already is. It will be his option to opt out. Otherwise, he's going nowhere.

Frankly, I hope they win.

If they were going to tank, I would have wanted it to happen before the deadline so they could move some players for a few farm pieces.

I'm actually kinda glad that didn't happen. Who would be doing the selling? Stoney? Scioscia? Arte????

Even the best option (of those three), stoney, sucked balls at trades