• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels / Dodgers series must not be selling well

Lukewarm baseball fans? Are you referring to the people who go to the stadium just for the giveaways? The same people who show up in the 2nd inning and leave after the bottom of the 7th after posting pictures on facebook, instagram and twitter without a care in the world about the score. Yep I've seen them.

ive seen them too...at every park ive been to (up to about 20 at this point).

Thats not anything angel fans have a patent on

I still have about 20 prepaid game vouchers left. Been to 25 or so games so far incl road games, but the way this team has quit, I doubt I will attend or even watch another game this season. I did my part. **** this squad.

Yeah, i feel weird. Ive lost pretty much all interest, and dont know if that makes me a fair weather fan?

Im more interested in angelswin.com than the angels at this point....

Yeah, i feel weird. Ive lost pretty much all interest, and dont know if that makes me a fair weather fan?

Im more interested in angelswin.com than the angels at this point....

I'll second this. I usually stay updated on the game while I'm working, check the final (usually a loss) chuckle at how bad they are. And then come on angels win and read. It's really sad man, it sucks when the Angels are bad. Feels like you have been wasting your time following them all day every day since March Edited by AngelintheTroutfield

After the recent sweep at the Latrine, Doyer fans will be out in full force. Who would want to endure that? Also being the series is Monday through Wednesday, I would rather watch it at home. Unless of course I get offered great seats at a reasonable price...Like FREE.

I'm going to try to make it to one more game this season (I honestly don't think they have a prayer of making it to the post season; that would change things...) but it definitely won't be the Dodgers series. Those fans act horrendously, and the prospect of having to ride the Angels Express back to LA with them doesn't appeal to me at all.

One of the Angels Booster Club people once told me that they were afraid to work the Dodgers-Angels games because they'd actually been cursed out by Dodgers fans in the past.

I hope he is done with his bans for the year.

Watching the Halos tank isn't the same without AO.

He could always promise to serve his self ban at the beginning of next season, then hope everyone forgets by then, like I'm planning to do if we somehow finish this year above .500