• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Name People who can throw harder than Weaver....

Pujols4MVP

Not much else to do at this point in the season.

Well I'm sure he could have contributed to the other Weaver thread, but instead takes a dump on a life long Angel who wants nothing more than to be able to get the job done. He's a guy who's body is just not able to do what it used to do.

Well I'm sure he could have contributed to the other Weaver thread, but instead takes a dump on a life long Angel who wants nothing more than to be able to get the job done. He's a guy who's body is just not able to do what it used to do.

Then he needs to do the right thing and retire.

John Lackey. Would rather we kept him then letting him walk.....say what u want about him but he's got 2 rings & still pitching great.

2.92 ERA .....yes its in the NL but it looks like he's going to be pitching til his 40 while Weaver......

I know you're not actually suggesting the FO could have foreseen Weaver would break down and Lackey would rebound, what like 6 years ago?

Stupid post.