• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone like to fish?

I'm going deep sea fishing, overnight trip with 20 buddies from HS on a charter. The organizer buddy of mine has been coming back with huge catches of yellow fin and yellow tail tune and other stuff.

I suck, and don't drink, and won't have wifi out in the middle of the Pacific, so I'm really scratching my head as to what I'm going to do on that boat.

But I'm looking forward to it.

For the most part you will be vomiting over the side if you don't start taking dramamine three days before.

I'm going deep sea fishing, overnight trip with 20 buddies from HS on a charter. The organizer buddy of mine has been coming back with huge catches of yellow fin and yellow tail tune and other stuff.

I suck, and don't drink, and won't have wifi out in the middle of the Pacific, so I'm really scratching my head as to what I'm going to do on that boat.

But I'm looking forward to it.

Man I love those overnight trips. Before I moved my friends and I would go out from Port Huaneme out toward Catalina. It was the best.

Going to big bear next weekend.  

gonna do a little pontoon spin near the dam.  probably with a slip bobber and some green powerbait.  love it when it gets caught in your fingernails and you get a whiff of it a few hrs later.  

might try to stop along the santa ana along the way and get the fly rod out.  heard it was pretty decent lately.  I think they just stocked it.  

the last time i went fishing, a buddy and his wife took me and my wife out on his 19 footer. just for fun we threw a line over the side (all four of us were vegetarians) and planned to release whatever we caught. i caught a ray. we pulled it in to the boat and cut the line, but we couldn't get the hook out because he was squirming around so much. we finally dumped him back in the water with the hook sticking halfway out of his lower mouth. always felt bad about that, and hope he didn't suffer too much.

I most definitely will be vomiting.

Eat loads of ginger cookies. Bonine makes you less drowsy than Dramamine. I have seen a lot of success in the pressure point wrist bands. They can be purchased at the drug store. They have some that send an electronic pulse that some people swear by.

I spent years sailing Tallshios wand would be out for anywhere from 3 hours to 10+ days. I saw it all.

huge miss on my part when I was in the Wis.  

Granted, I had almost no time off and could barely make rent, but so many good ops for fishing that passed me by.  

Yeah I don't have a ton to compare it to but the fishing here is really good.  So many lakes and rivers plus Lake Michigan.

that looks like a dream.  nymph or dry fly?  Rainbows I assume.  So jealous.  

Both.  You have to sue the current hatch on the river or you won't get anything to bite. Fish are mostly Browns.  Some rainbows sneak in from the reservoir.  The cutthroats are the native fish here and the DWR is trying to bring their population back but there are a lot of Browns.  

Green River (right below Flaming Gorge) is about 3 hours away.  That place is so awesome. 

greenriver.jpg