• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone like to fish?

I never really warmed up to fly fishing. I like small river and stream fishing.

As I type this the Smith gives up a grand slam to **** the hell out of the Angels.

I was going to take a trip to Houston to watch the Angels vs the Astros and now I think I will forage through the garage and dust off all my gear and go fishing instead.

I'm going deep sea fishing, overnight trip with 20 buddies from HS on a charter.   The organizer buddy of mine has been coming back with huge catches of yellow fin and yellow tail tune and other stuff.

I suck, and don't drink, and won't have wifi out in the middle of the Pacific, so I'm really scratching my head as to what I'm going to do on that boat.

But I'm looking forward to it.

Bluefin Tuna over 200lbs being caught in 1 day range.  3/4 day boats out of Dana getting into Yellowfin Tuna.  In addition to yellowfin and bluefin tuna, plus yellowtail and dorado, other exotics are showing up too, like shortbill spearfish.  El Nino has things rocking.    Even hammerhead sharks cruising around, not to mention marlin season is going. I've even heard of possible wahoo cutoffs happening recently.  Historic fishing happening in our backyard.  Wish I could get out there.

Soto, it's so wide open, it won't matter if you suck or not.