• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mornings are better with Travis

Jimmag

I really like T. Rodgers anything is better than Lodge.  Don't know what I will do for the home commute.  I went in early so missed, actually forgot he was coming on this morning.  Love that Angel baseball has finally started.  I had to switch back and forth between NASCAR and the Angels yesterday and that was a scrub game. Go Angels!!!!

I'm not impressed  with Travis out of the gate. He spent almost a hour talking about a cake made to look like a thousand dollar bill. So much to talk about in sports after a great weekend ... dude is knowledgeable but why talk about a cake?

Lodge is very upbeat in the morning ... Travis not so much.

Travis Rodgers seems very smart and is much less of a clown than Roger, but I agree that he may be a little too stiff for the mornings.

What's the deal with Roger Lodge now?  Is he really doing the pre-game show full time now?  Not sure how I feel about that - he's too much of a clown sometimes, but he does bring a certain amount of energy, which is needed, not unlike the Wonder Dog.

The show was much more tolerable when Dave Smith was on in the mornings to co-host. Smith was actually a real Angel fan while Dodger Lodge can't help but mentioning the blue crew 10x's a show.

I liked Dave Smith.   He may be a bit controversial, but he knows his sports more than Rogelio Chavez does and doesn't sugar coat things. 

I listened (and cringed) to Roger Lodge a lot in the mornings. However, I can stand anything that is talking Angels, so the Sports Lodge had that going for it. 

Haven't heard Travis by himself yet, but am looking forward to it. 

Roger was good at pimping the Angels and Lakers ... Travis has a different agenda in mind it seems.

I really don't care for Lodge at all, his show was just too hokey for my liking.  Travis Rodgers will be much better and I don't care what time of day it is.  I believe that Rodger is an Angel fan, he just talks way too much about the Angels of the 70's to not have at least been a fan back then.  I think Travis Rodgers was the producer for Jim Rome for a long time before getting his own gig.  In my job I drive around a lot, so the idea of Lodge being on in the evenings before the ballgame doesn't please me at all. 

I liked Dave Smith.   He may be a bit controversial, but he knows his sports more than Rogelio Chavez does and doesn't sugar coat things. 

I would LOVE to see the Sports Gods back. It was my all-time favorite sports radio show and I think would play well for the morning drive.

I listened (and cringed) to Roger Lodge a lot in the mornings. However, I can stand anything that is talking Angels, so the Sports Lodge had that going for it. 

I cringed a lot too because his homerism was at a high school level. It was just bad. I don't think it played well for a MLB team and a (somewhat) major market.