• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NAZI Gold Train

Lhalo

Yeah.  If they are smart, they will have a whole special on the Nazi Gold Train, and do a live tv uncovering of it.  Hopefully they can do it on cable, maybe BBC or something with Discovery or something like that.  This way you aren't limited in time like Al Capone's vault.  I'd watch it.

I've been following this for a few weeks. Very fascinating.

Ditto. My grandma's brother fought in the Battle of the Bulge and one of his trophies was a huge Nazi flag he hung on the wall of his garage. He was a strange dude, but he alluded to shit like this and the Army re-acquiring Nazi loot

Yeah, i could see that. You definitely learn to appreciate things when youve gone without. Im soft as hell now, but it took me awhile to adjust to the regular life after i got out. Hard to accept peoples petty complaints...even something as simple as a kid being picky about food

Ditto. My grandma's brother fought in the Battle of the Bulge and one of his trophies was a huge Nazi flag he hung on the wall of his garage. He was a strange dude, but he alluded to shit like this and the Army re-acquiring Nazi loot

I knew a man who fought in the Battle of the Bulge as well. He told me that when he died he wanted to be cremated. He had seen the aftermath of graveyards that had been hit with artillery.

I knew a man who fought in the Battle of the Bulge as well. He told me that when he died he wanted to be cremated. He had seen the aftermath of graveyards that had been hit with artillery.

when i was stationed back east, wed go into the field for a few days and stay out for training. On several occasions we camped in old cemeteries. Bot sure who picked the locations, i think maybe it was more geography than anything. But i always felt very disrespectful...walking over graves at night. These were all old, old cemetsrues, like pre civil war. Not big at all, probably someones personal family cemetary or something, the home gone for who knows how long. So just random grave sites in the middle of the woods

My wife's grandfather was in the Bulge.  It was really hard to get info out of him.  He told me when they were liberating Paris they had to wait for DeGualle, much to their rear, to catch up to "liberate" Paris. 

The German General in charge of Paris was really upset with the delay.  

Really good man.