• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will Ryan Jackson ever get a hit?

Will Ryan Jackson ever get a hit?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Ryan Jackson ever get a hit?

• Yes
    • No

Ok, so knowing what we know about our production at 2nd base this season, who would undo the Howie for Heaney trade?

Not even close.  MAYBE if 2nd base was the only hole and Howie was the only missing piece to an otherwise perfect roster.  Personally I never really felt like this was their year anyways and so making a move like that for the future was great.  Especially given how well Heaney has done this year outside of his last start.

I noticed that he was drafted originally by the STL's.

I'm starting to think that making trades for Cardinals, or acquiring Cardinal cast-offs might not be that great of an idea.

If they are in that org, and have any real talent, they are going to be kept there.

If they suck, or are about to suck....that's when they become available.

Jackson, Salad, Freese, Pujols....who am I forgetting? 

I noticed that he was drafted originally by the STL's.

I'm starting to think that making trades for Cardinals, or acquiring Cardinal cast-offs might not be that great of an idea.

If they are in that org, and have any real talent, they are going to be kept there.

If they suck, or are about to suck....that's when they become available.

Jackson, Salad, Freese, Pujols....who am I forgetting? 

They took Bourjos off our hands. Great fielder, but can't hit for shit.