• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

Brown's office is pushing the tax hike on gas and is running polls to find out public opinion. My wife gets the call and is asked if she would answer a few questions regarding road improvements. She say, tell me where the money is being spent responsibly now and it won't go to the bullet train that's over budget. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, my computer just locked up and I can't ask you questions. " and hangs up. 

Fucking assholes want the answers to fit the agenda or they hang up until they get someone that will give them a green light to tax away to claim the polls don't lie. 

Seems pointless for them to seek public opinions. They are going to do it anyways.

Twitter refuses U.S. order to disclose user behind anti-Trump account

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-twitter-lawsuit-idUSKBN1782PH

Twitter Inc on Thursday refused to reveal the user behind an account opposed to President Donald Trump's tough immigration policies and said it was challenging the demand for records by the U.S. government in court, according to a lawsuit.

The lawsuit over the account @ALT_uscis, claimed to be run by at least one federal immigration employee, was filed in federal court in San Francisco, where Twitter is based. The acronym CIS refers to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and the account's description refers to itself as "immigration resistance."

On 4/7/2017 at 8:03 AM, mtangelsfan said:

She is such a shrew. Stop blaming everything and everyone but yourself.

How can she claim mysogyny when 53% of white women voted for Trump? Is it white women hate women at a greater degree than men?

Or maybe the core truth is Clinton, herself, is disliked for who she is and not her gender. It is a tough pill for such an ego of hers to handle but some day someone needs to take her aside and tell her flat out, you're a lying cunt and no one trusts you. Work on it.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

So a dude has sex with an aide and is forced to resign................................

As always it's the coverup that gets them. Using campaign funds and state law enforcement to try and coverup the affair is generally frowned upon.

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

I'm convinced every Republican, including our comrades here, think of nothing else, but a giant cock in their ass all day long.

Then they climax, have a moment of conservative clarity (when the rest of us go make a sandwich) and tell Cez that he's going to hell.

I'm a republican, I am not that gay, and I support gay marriage.  Cez is going to hell because he bans opposing views and he uses the word turd as if he's profound.