• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

• 9 months later...

https://www.teaparty.org/breaking-muslims-furious-americans-just-montana-225742/

America is finally starting to fight back against the Muslim invasion, even if it is only one state at a time.

Montana is spearheading legislation to keep Sharia Law from being implemented within its borders, this time FOR GOOD. Senate Bill 97, which was proposed by Sen. Keith Regier, prohibits state courts from using foreign laws, just advanced in the House with a 56-44 vote.(via Billings Gazette).

It is truly astonishing how the Democrats have such little respect for our founding fathers, that they were able to muster up 44 votes to ensure the savage ideals of Sharia Law remaining an option for U.S judges to force on the American people.

Obviously this won't pass but weren't we just talking about this shit the other day lol

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Why do organizations that get money from the government get to spend money lobbying said government?  Non-profits should not be able to lobby.

This dude is running for governor in Pennsylvania.

https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania/2017/03/28/wagner-keynotes-for-natural-gas-advocates-in-harrisburg/

He also took the stance that climate change is probably happening, though–citing scientifically unsound evidence–he maintained that the US shouldn’t worry too much about emissions.

“I haven’t been in a science class in a long time, but the earth moves closer to the sun every year–you know the rotation of the earth,” Wagner said. “We’re moving closer to the sun.”

He added, “We have more people. You know, humans have warm bodies. So is heat coming off? Things are changing, but I think we are, as a society, doing the best we can.”

13 minutes ago, red321 said:

This dude is running for governor in Pennsylvania.

https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania/2017/03/28/wagner-keynotes-for-natural-gas-advocates-in-harrisburg/

He also took the stance that climate change is probably happening, though–citing scientifically unsound evidence–he maintained that the US shouldn’t worry too much about emissions.

“I haven’t been in a science class in a long time, but the earth moves closer to the sun every year–you know the rotation of the earth,” Wagner said. “We’re moving closer to the sun.”

He added, “We have more people. You know, humans have warm bodies. So is heat coming off? Things are changing, but I think we are, as a society, doing the best we can.”

I wonder which party he is affiliated with.

*cue someone posting Hank Johnson's comments on Guam*

On 3/28/2017 at 10:33 PM, InsideThePark said:

https://www.teaparty.org/breaking-muslims-furious-americans-just-montana-225742/

America is finally starting to fight back against the Muslim invasion, even if it is only one state at a time.

Montana is spearheading legislation to keep Sharia Law from being implemented within its borders, this time FOR GOOD. Senate Bill 97, which was proposed by Sen. Keith Regier, prohibits state courts from using foreign laws, just advanced in the House with a 56-44 vote.(via Billings Gazette).

It is truly astonishing how the Democrats have such little respect for our founding fathers, that they were able to muster up 44 votes to ensure the savage ideals of Sharia Law remaining an option for U.S judges to force on the American people.

But I thought it's only a handful of wacky cons who believe there is a legitimate threat of Sharia Law in the U.S.

4 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

It is just a few but the others are basically forced into this.  They don't want to have "you voted for Sharia Law" tossed at them in their primaries.

I think you know that if it was "just a few" this wouldn't be a bill. But I agree that they're pandering to a minority of their constituents.

Brown's office is pushing the tax hike on gas and is running polls to find out public opinion. My wife gets the call and is asked if she would answer a few questions regarding road improvements. She say, tell me where the money is being spent responsibly now and it won't go to the bullet train that's over budget. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, my computer just locked up and I can't ask you questions. " and hangs up. 

Fucking assholes want the answers to fit the agenda or they hang up until they get someone that will give them a green light to tax away to claim the polls don't lie.