• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

I’m always ranting about how the politics in this country is just culture war make believe horse shit.  The Virginia election is a good example.  The democrats broadly deserve to lose for delivering absolutely nothing.  They’ll blame “progressives” or the “left” despite not doing anything that people that could be described that way want.  They chose to engage with the GOP’s latest psychotic non sense - CRT - which appears to be a headline issue in that race.  I suspect that it will be a principle issue going into 2024.  Nobody can explain what it is.  Because it’s nonsense.  Here’s a perfect example. 

And here you guys are impressed that some frumpy looking ms. Frizz ass looking black lady is posing with a ridiculous $2000 dollar gun.  All useless bullshit.  The ongoing spectacle of dysfunction and failure in the congress over the infrastructure bill is a perfect example of how any material politics is impossible.   And most people appear to be just fine with that. 

35 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

And here you guys are impressed that some frumpy looking ms. Frizz ass looking black lady is posing with a ridiculous $2000 dollar gun.  All useless bullshit.  The ongoing spectacle of dysfunction and failure in the congress over the infrastructure bill is a perfect example of how any material politics is impossible.   And most people appear to be just fine with that. 

She over paid then

Edited by Jason

I'm fine when neither side can simply push something through so if it has to be that or gridlock I'll take the latter since our elected officials can't work together. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cop26-looking-historic-failure-worlds-142820014.html

As numerous people on here have said unless China and the rest of the world gets on board the climate change issue is kind of moot.  I think we should and absolutely could do more to reduce the strain we put on the environment but if it doesn't happen at a global level then it's not going to have the desired effect.   

56 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I'm fine when neither side can simply push something through so if it has to be that or gridlock I'll take the latter since our elected officials can't work together. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cop26-looking-historic-failure-worlds-142820014.html

As numerous people on here have said unless China and the rest of the world gets on board the climate change issue is kind of moot.  I think we should and absolutely could do more to reduce the strain we put on the environment but if it doesn't happen at a global level then it's not going to have the desired effect.   

I’d sure like to hear the activists call out other countries. They have a way of making this sound like it’s only and exclusively a US problem.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m always ranting about how the politics in this country is just culture war make believe horse shit.  The Virginia election is a good example.  The democrats broadly deserve to lose for delivering absolutely nothing.  They’ll blame “progressives” or the “left” despite not doing anything that people that could be described that way want.  They chose to engage with the GOP’s latest psychotic non sense - CRT - which appears to be a headline issue in that race.  I suspect that it will be a principle issue going into 2024.  Nobody can explain what it is.  Because it’s nonsense.  Here’s a perfect example. 

Good post. Would read again. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

I’d sure like to hear the activists call out other countries. They have a way of making this sound like it’s only and exclusively a US problem.

I believe when Biden woke up from his nap, he did call out China and Russia. Mainly for not attending the summit in person (which people will argue was better for the environment) but apparently they just did pre-recorded videos of something. 

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/nov/02/cop26-joe-biden-lambasts-china-absence

31 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I believe when Biden woke up from his nap, he did call out China and Russia. Mainly for not attending the summit in person (which people will argue was better for the environment) but apparently they just did pre-recorded videos of something. 

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/nov/02/cop26-joe-biden-lambasts-china-absence

good to know. now he needs to get others to climb onboard. and no, i don't mean the squad.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

About 36% of the world's population is between China and India. Neither participate in these summits.

And considering population is the biggest driver to climate change, that no country wants to address.  All they are doing is talking about putting a bandaid on a bullet wound.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Yeah, China and Russia don’t care about this issue