Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

    Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

    Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

     

Spin Forum Dumping Bin


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

If we had a Western European parliamentary system they’d probably all be in the same party tbh.  Some weird mix of Tories and Lib Dems ideologically.  If you wanted to think of like a UK comp. 

really just the traditional parties are now big government progressives and the far left are communist reprobates. There really aren’t  that many conservatives anymore 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

That's why it's hilarious when the cons think Biden is some kind of socialist. Even the most liberal Democrats would be moderates in most other countries.

Even more hilarious dumb ass libs want to follow Europe into irrelevancy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That's why it's hilarious when the cons think Biden is some kind of socialist. Even the most liberal Democrats would be moderates in most other countries.

American mainstream democrats are much closer to UK tories than like labor.  The us is an extremely right wing country.  The GOP by global standards is a pretty extreme party. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

American mainstream democrats are much closer to UK tories than like labor.  The us is an extremely right wing country.  The GOP by global standards is a pretty extreme party. 

Extreme right wing? Last time I checked we’re trillions of dollars in debt and there’s a trans-fag in every other commercial on tv. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

You don’t know what these words mean dude 

 

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

American mainstream democrats are much closer to UK tories than like labor.  The us is an extremely right wing country.  The GOP by global standards is a pretty extreme party. 

That because Europeans are a bunch of fag socialist. Doesn’t mean we are crazy right wing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Extreme right wing? Last time I checked we’re trillions of dollars in debt and there’s a trans-fag in every other commercial on tv. 

Significant national debt is a feature of basically every developed country on earth.  It’s what facilitates the development.  I wonder sometimes what you guys think of when you think of the national debt.  It’s not the debt you have in your personal life or similar to it at all.  The presence of a national debut, even a big number isn’t really a left/right thing. 
 

and I mean, as far as the trannies.  You’re talking about something different there.  Yes, on many cultural issues the media and the mass culture is pretty liberal.  

Edited by UndertheHalo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Significant national debt is a feature of basically every developed country on earth.  It’s what facilitates the development.  I wonder sometimes what you guys think of when you think of the national debt.  It’s not the debt you have in your personal life or similar to it at all.  The presence of a national debut, even a big number isn’t really a left/right thing. 
 

and I mean, as far as the trannies.  You’re talking about something different there.  Yes, on many cultural issues the media and the mass culture is pretty liberal.  

The debt is a feature? Bruh have you looked at the inflated prices of goods lately? I’m talking about real prices not the Fed’s bullshit index. Just wait until the dollar isn’t the world’s reserve currency and this shit blows up in our faces. Then will see the glory of this “feature.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Significant national debt is a feature of basically every developed country on earth.  It’s what facilitates the development.  I wonder sometimes what you guys think of when you think of the national debt.  It’s not the debt you have in your personal life or similar to it at all.  The presence of a national debut, even a big number isn’t really a left/right thing. 
 

and I mean, as far as the trannies.  You’re talking about something different there.  Yes, on many cultural issues the media and the mass culture is pretty liberal.  

I think most of us try to avoid debts other than homes or cars. Probably most try to invest and save for retirement. Our government is spending twice the fucking gdp a lot of years. It may not matter if we end up going to war over it. Probably more likely the world economy collapses and we end up resetting things with one world currency. Neither option is great. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The debt is a feature? Bruh have you looked at the inflated prices of goods lately? I’m talking about real prices not the Fed’s bullshit index. Just wait until the dollar isn’t the world’s reserve currency and this shit blows up in our faces. Then will see the glory of this “feature.”

The “debt” is primarily servicing debt instruments (treasury bonds/notes/bills) the great majority of which is held by Americans.  That means that when the debt matures Americans get their money back.  In the mean time government pays those Americans interest.  It is true that more of our debt is held by foreign entities  than in the past but that’s not an issue I’m going to really be able to dig into in a smart way.
 

as far as inflation.  This isn’t anything new.  Commodities have been shooting up for some time.  There are all kinds of factors in play when you’re talking about that. Agricultural commodities for example have been dramatically impacted by climate issues over the last 10 years.  Some inflation is part of a healthy economy.  This is Econ 101 dude.  We have seen a bit of spike in inflation but I think most people who know about this stuff don’t think it’s particularly concerning.  And to the extent that it is an issue it goes hand in hand with what’s going on with commodities. 

Anr the dollar as the global reserve.  I mean.  That’s not changing any time soon.  Really that’s unfathomable.  You’re talking about like the complete collapse of everything.  If that’s going on you’re not gonna give a fuck about currency. 

Edited by UndertheHalo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The “debt” is primarily servicing debt instruments (treasury bonds/notes/bills) the great majority of which is held by Americans.  That means that when the debt matures Americans get their money back.  In the mean time government pays those Americans interest.  It is true that more of our debt is held by foreign entities in than in the past but that’s not an issue I’m going to really get able to dig into in a smart way.
 

as far as inflation.  This isn’t anything new.  Commodities have been shooting up for some time.  There are all kinds of factors in play when you’re talking about that. Agricultural commodities for example have been dramatically impacted by climate issues over the last 10 years.  Some inflation is part of a healthy economy.  This is Econ 101 dude.  We have seen a bit of spike in inflation but I think most people who know about this stuff don’t think it’s particularly concerning.  And to the extent that it is an issue it goes hand in hand with what’s going on with commodities. 

Anr the dollar as the global reserve.  I mean.  That’s not changing any time soon.  Really that’s unfathomable.  You’re talking about like the complete collapse of everything.  If that’s going on you’re not gonna give a fuck about currency. 

I mean I don’t know how in the hell you aren’t hosting on fox business or a guest writer for Forbes. You totally ignore history and basic economic principles but so has our government for the last 100 years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I mean I don’t know how in the hell you aren’t hosting on fox business or a guest writer for Forbes. You totally ignore history and basic economic principles but so has our government for the last 100 years. 

👍

believe me.  I’m not nearly enough a scum bag to get to close to one of those sets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s really something how Bush and a bunch of the other absolute fucking neocon shit heads from his era have become the sweet hearts of the liberal establishment.  Incredible image rehabilitation.  I hate them all so much. 

That’s because he criticized Trump. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, the US GDP is apparently 23 trillion dollars.  The Feds are projected to spend like 7 trillion.  You’re just saying things and being wrong KC. 
 

the national debt is 28 trillion.  Which is different thing entirely than the GDP.  Even 1 trillion dollars is an unfathomable number.  All the same I attempted to explain it as I understand it in the previous post.  No doubt you disagree with my understanding. 

Edited by UndertheHalo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, the US GDP is apparently 23 trillion dollars.  The Feds are projected to spend like 7 trillion.  You’re just saying things and being wrong KC. 
 

the national debt is 28 trillion.  Which is different thing entirely than the GDP.  Even 1 trillion dollars is an unfathomable number.  All the same I attempted to explain it as I understand it in the previous post.  No doubt you disagree with my understanding. 

Yes I should said our debt exceeds gdp and our spending exceeds tax revenue which is still not good 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jay said:

Tax and spend...

Higher taxes are necessary to invest and compete globally: US Commerce Secretary

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/higher-taxes-are-necessary-to-invest-and-compete-globally-us-commerce-secretary-194600790.html

“We need a better-trained workforce. We need workers who have digital skills. We need every American to have broadband and to be digitally literate," she said. "We need child care that is affordable.

Always wanting to dip their hands deeper into our pockets. Screw them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

The debt is a feature? Bruh have you looked at the inflated prices of goods lately? I’m talking about real prices not the Fed’s bullshit index. Just wait until the dollar isn’t the world’s reserve currency and this shit blows up in our faces. Then will see the glory of this “feature.”

The debt is only a problem when the other party is in the White House.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Taylor said:

The debt is only a problem when the other party is in the White House.

Wtf are you talking about? I made multiple criticisms about Trump’s spending. It’s a huge problem with both democrats and republicans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t look at people softening on GW Bush as a “oh my god were so dumb, how could we forget what he did!!” situation.  It’s more like a sad indicator that much of the country misses Republicans that weren’t comic book evil with no regards if this country self-destructs or not.  

Say what you want about Bush, but he doesn’t want America to implode.  Trump is such a sociopath that if he can’t have it, nobody can and he stirs up a hornets nest that’s always been there but been subdued.  He riles up the worst of us for his selfish and personal needs and plenty of good, but very stupid, people get sucked in for the ride under the guise of patriotism.

Bush still sucks.  But how bad have Republicans got that Bush seems tolerable now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, cals said:

I don’t look at people softening on GW Bush as a “oh my god were so dumb, how could we forget what he did!!” situation.  It’s more like a sad indicator that much of the country misses Republicans that weren’t comic book evil with no regards if this country self-destructs or not.  

Say what you want about Bush, but he doesn’t want America to implode.  Trump is such a sociopath that if he can’t have it, nobody can and he stirs up a hornets nest that’s always been there but been subdued.  He riles up the worst of us for his selfish and personal needs and plenty of good, but very stupid, people get sucked in for the ride under the guise of patriotism.

Bush still sucks.  But how bad have Republicans got that Bush seems tolerable now?

You're the weirdest lib.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...