• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Fuck them.  Europe has a major Islam problem.  France should kick out every Muslim.  

I agree with you because the Muslim population has gotten out of control and isn’t being handled well at all. But what do you do? The Muslims there have been very violent, including beheading a history teacher last week for showing the same kind of cartoons. Is this inviting more of that kind of response from the unhinged radicals among them?

I don’t know how this problem should be managed but I don’t think I’d do stuff like this until the French have more control over it. If that means aggressively deporting the radicals, I’m all for it.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If Biden wins then France can send them here. Biden and Harris will welcome them with open arms 

LOL, I feel like we're back in 2017. That was the year when conservatives suddenly became passionate about homeless veterans, as a deflection from accepting Syrian refugees into our country.

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

So make up my mind. Is the president the one shutting things down or not?

The entire pandemic has been governors prerogative over their states independence of what they will or will not shut down. There is no national response where the White House dictates anything, it only advises. The only marginal control the President has is over federal employees.