• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

28 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Her policies are not the problem. She is doing her job as an elected official, like Newsom, but it is up to the voters, not fringe lunatics, to set the narrative as to whether they are acceptable or not. These guys deserve zero validation and 15 years in prison. 

My point was that she must be doing an awful job to get anarchists and right wingers to join together. You are correct that there’s nothing to justify their actions and they should have handled it a different way 

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I quoted your post exactly how it was.

Doesn’t matter as you missed the point of my post about how awful she must be doing to get psychos from different ideologies to work together. That doesn’t mean I support what they did. It was just an observation 

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Doesn’t matter as you missed the point of my post about how awful she must be doing to get psychos from different ideologies to work together. That doesn’t mean I support what they did. It was just an observation 

Still victim blaming.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Maybe you purged your memory of the member of the group that said he hated Trump on social media. After all that was yesterday.

One of them hated Trump, the other appear to be your run of the mill MAGA militia types. The same ones who stormed the Michigan state building several months ago.

theguardian.com/technology/2020/oct/08/facebook-trump-turning-point-usa-rally-forge

Facebook has removed hundreds of fake profiles it has linked to the conservative group Turning Point USA for carrying out organized attacks on the site, including attempts to influence public conversations by flooding news articles with pro-Trump comments and misinformation.

The move was prompted by reporting last month in the Washington Post that found Turning Point Action, an affiliated pro-Trump group, was paying teenagers to post coordinated messages on the site, a violation of Facebook’s rules.

In comments on news articles, paid users cast doubt on mail-in ballots, praised Trump and spread misinformation about coronavirus. Facebook traced these profiles to an Arizona-based communications company called Rally Forge, which it says worked on behalf of Turning Point USA.

In a blogpost, Facebook said it had removed 276 fake accounts, including 200 Facebook accounts and 76 Instagram accounts.