nate

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

The Washington Post: Russian spies hacked Ukrainian gas company at heart of Trump impeachment trial, again entangling Moscow in domestic U.S. politics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2020/01/13/russian-spies-hacked-ukrainian-gas-company-at-heart-of-trump-impeachment-trial-again-entangling-moscow-in-domestic-u-s-politics/

13 hours ago, Taylor said:

Obviously due process is the center piece of this. Seriously, how can you violate the due process of someone who is accused of a crime and also dead? Is it still a violation at that point? I’m glad Apple is sticking to their guns on this though. Even though law enforcement may have a legit reason to access the phone’s data I think the risk of it being done for nefarious reasons is too high. 

The IRS has decreased the mileage reimbursement for business use of a personal automobile from 58 cents to 57.5 cents per mile.

Carry on.

7 hours ago, True Grich said:

The IRS has decreased the mileage reimbursement for business use of a personal automobile from 58 cents to 57.5 cents per mile.

Carry on.

Well, that’s just dandy. Stupid fascists!

Meanwhile in Russia... 

The entire Russian government is resigning, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev announced Wednesday, after Vladimir Putin proposed sweeping reforms that could extend his decades-long grip on power beyond the end of his presidency. 

Putin "outlined a number of fundamental changes to the constitution, significant changes not only to a number of articles of the constitution, but also to the balance of power as a whole," Medvedev said in his statement, which was aired on Russian state television.

"In this context, it's obvious that we, as the government ... should provide the president of our country with the opportunity to make all the decisions necessary for this. And in these conditions, I believe that it would be right, in accordance with Section 117 of the constitution," for the government to resign, Medvedev added.

Alexei Navalny, a Russian opposition leader, said the "only goal of Putin and his regime" was to remain "the sole leader for life, taking ownership of an entire country, and appropriating wealth to himself and his friends."

"All those who said that Putin will step away from power in 2024 are such idiots (and/or crooks)," he tweeted.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/15/europe/russian-government-resigns-vladimir-putin-reforms-intl/index.html

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

At least many of the citizens in Virginia are fighting to keep their rights unlike the schmucks here in Cali

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I dunno. I like the post because it makes people upset. It gives me the lolz.

2020 RallyMo is a product of the times.

On 1/14/2020 at 2:57 PM, Lou said:

Welcome to my world. I've been expecting you. 

First UTH and now Rally.  Who's next?