nate

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

More Republican wisdom in their headlong rush to prove that they care about the unborn (after you're born, they don't give a damn about you unless you're a billionaire, but I digress). I'm guessing that the morons who drafted this bill have no idea what an ectopic pregnancy even is. It is potentially life threatening, it cannot result in a birth, but prompt treatment can save the mother's life. It is probably also inconsequential to these idiots that the procedure to comply with the law does not exist in modern medicine.

Ohio bill orders doctors to ‘reimplant ectopic pregnancy’ or face 'abortion murder' charges

a very interesting article from the rolling stone. thanks for tagging me in it, UTH.

I think in politics on the national level, you do what you can to appeal to your base. trump's base includes a ton of christians, so it's not surprising he makes decisions that will make them happy and want to vote for him again. we see this kind of pandering from pretty much all candidates these days, because if they say the right things to the right groups, those groups will rally in support of the candidate and help push them into office, which is their goal all along, and not necessarily to become like those people who are supporting them. 

I'm bothered by the idea of us becoming a christian nation as a means to all Americans being saved in God's kingdom. In the days of Israel, there were different circumstances being dealt with in trying to establish a national identity along with a spiritual identity. those conditions have changed considerably since the Bible was written, and I don't agree with anyone's interpretation that our nation is going to be saved. christianity is a personal experience, and individuals will be saved, not nations - at least that's how I read it. should we as a nation try to lead as many people to Jesus as possible? absolutely. are we as an entire nation going to be saved? not likely at all.

there are a lot of issues in his article that we could spend a considerable amount of time unpacking. could lead to some interesting conversations here.

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

‘It’s been like a grieving process for me, though. I do miss having a son and, as a baby, Jayden looked so much like a boy."

that's because he is a boy, you fruitcake.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I can't begin to understand what someone is going through when they decide to change their gender, so I'm not going to judge them.

What about changing their 5 year old's gender?

2 hours ago, Adam said:

What about changing their 5 year old's gender?

Haha, that's what I get for not clicking on the article. Yeah, that raises some red flags.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:31 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

More Republican wisdom in their headlong rush to prove that they care about the unborn (after you're born, they don't give a damn about you unless you're a billionaire, but I digress). I'm guessing that the morons who drafted this bill have no idea what an ectopic pregnancy even is. It is potentially life threatening, it cannot result in a birth, but prompt treatment can save the mother's life. It is probably also inconsequential to these idiots that the procedure to comply with the law does not exist in modern medicine.

Ohio bill orders doctors to ‘reimplant ectopic pregnancy’ or face 'abortion murder' charges

I don't say this much, but what the actual fuck is going on with the person(s) who wrote this into a bill proposal?

That's truly horrendous and belies a complete misunderstanding of the subject they're trying g to legislate.

F these people.

23 minutes ago, junkorama said:

I don't say this much, but what the actual fuck is going on with the person(s) who wrote this into a bill proposal?

That's truly horrendous and belies a complete misunderstanding of the subject they're trying g to legislate.

F these people.

The answer is in the constituency of these guys.   Fucking sucks man. 

Pro-Lifers should reassess. They lost the political game. Their attention should be on convincing young women to keep their children and championing adoption and all that goes with it. My wife and I give to Save The Storks. Seems to be doing good stuff

I think you guys feel like Tim Pool is a "Gotcha" candidate for your conservative viewpoints because he's a "self-proclaimed" """""""""""liberal"""""""""""""" who calls out the left on their bullshit.

In reality, his videos are about literal alt-right viewpoints and pretty much exclusively anti-liberal content where he throws out the "uhh but um I don't support Trump!" bullshit to keep up his ruse. Just look at his video list. He's not a liberal. He's as liberal as fucking flop.

Fuck you.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I think you guys feel like Tim Pool is a "Gotcha" candidate for your conservative viewpoints because he's a "self-proclaimed" """""""""""liberal"""""""""""""" who calls out the left on their bullshit.

In reality, his videos are about literal alt-right viewpoints and pretty much exclusively anti-liberal content where he throws out the "uhh but um I don't support Trump!" bullshit to keep up his ruse. Just look at his video list. He's not a liberal. He's as liberal as fucking flop.

Fuck you.

Yep.  He fucking sucks. 

32 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Fuck you.

I mean I guess we can argue about what makes someone liberal. If you simply look at policy positions he's a pretty fucking big government liberal. 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I mean I guess we can argue about what makes someone liberal. If you simply look at policy positions he's a pretty fucking big government liberal. 

What exactly are his policy positions? Are any of those positions given outside of his YouTube channel?