nate

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

2 hours ago, Tank said:

William Wallace won at Falkirk.

He won at Stirling and lost at Falkirk. Next thing you know, you’re going to say Doug Masters didn’t really take down an entire Middle East country with a single F-16 with unlimited ammunition.

Tsk tsk Tank. Tsk tsk.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

He won at Stirling and lost at Falkirk. Next thing you know, you’re going to say Doug Masters didn’t really take down an entire Middle East country with a single F-16 with unlimited ammunition.

Tsk tsk Tank. Tsk tsk.

I have shame and don’t deserve. 

And Doug Masters? Child, please. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Did you even read this? Someone tried to hack a website which had nothing to do with vote counts. What a reach. 

Yep. It just happened to occur on election day. Complete coincidence.

35 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yep. It just happened to occur on election day. Complete coincidence.

It’s not a coincidence. It’s also not a big deal. Websites are phished constantly. Ask anyone who runs this site. 

19 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s not a coincidence. It’s also not a big deal. Websites are phished constantly. Ask anyone who runs this site. 

So if it's not a coincidence then what is it? Sounds a lot like a certain country would like to undermine and meddle in our country's election process.

Russians hack everything. That’s what they do. So does China. 

If a foreign country was able to manipulate the tallied election votes my ears might perk but this isn’t even anything remotely close to that. I’m sure whatever lib website directed you to the Ohio Journal Gazette was able to clear that up for you though. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

If a foreign country was able to manipulate the tallied election votes my ears might perk but this isn’t even anything remotely close to that. I’m sure whatever lib website directed you to the Ohio Journal Gazette was able to clear that up for you though. 

They mist likely have the ability to:

Russian Hackers Broke Into Election Systems In 2 Florida Counties In 2016 : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2019/05/14/723215498/florida-governor-says-russian-hackers-breached-two-florida-counties-in-2016

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Facebook is a lib website?

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

They mist likely have the ability to:

Russian Hackers Broke Into Election Systems In 2 Florida Counties In 2016 : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2019/05/14/723215498/florida-governor-says-russian-hackers-breached-two-florida-counties-in-2016

Yeah, but other than that.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

What happens on Saturdays? I thought "Basement Playtime" was on Thursdays. Did I miss a memo?

Tank don't roll on Shabbos.

Edited by gotbeer