• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

https://herald-review.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/police-decatur-woman-shot-father-of-her-child-in-self/article_10749bcf-b54e-5517-8a64-8de6ccd97187.html

So the domestic abuser is already out of jail and the victim is still in there because she didn't have a permit to exercise her constitutional right? Get abused and become a felon as a result. How is this OK to anyone?

Edited by Jason

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Rashida Tlaib of "The Squad" tweeted this after the Jersey City shooting. She deleted it when someone told her it was black supremacists who were responsible.

No apology tweet or anything like that, just deleted.

image.png

Stop FS79! You know as well as me that only white people can be racist

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Rashida Tlaib of "The Squad" tweeted this after the Jersey City shooting. She deleted it when someone told her it was black supremacists who were responsible.

No apology tweet or anything like that, just deleted.

image.png

She’s supposed to apologize to who ? White supremacists ?

and she put out another tweet expressing remorse about what happened with an updated story. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

13 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

She’s supposed to apologize to who ? White supremacists ?

and she put out another tweet expressing remorse about what happened with an updated story. 

No reason to apologize. Hopefully she learns not post stuff like that before she has the facts. She was hoping it was white people so she could tie this to Trump and his rhetoric. It backfired on her and most people can see what she was hoping for anyways. 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

No reason to apologize. Hopefully she learns not post stuff like that before she has the facts. She was hoping it was white people so she could tie this to Trump and his rhetoric. It backfired on her and most people can see what she was hoping for anyways. 

I don’t think she was hoping it was white peoples.  Look man, the reality is that most of the time this stuff is white supremacist.  She probably should have been more responsible with the initial tweet.  When it first came out the speculation was that it was that.  Again, she should have been more careful.  I don’t think there was malice tho and I think it’s unfair to suggest that there was. 

And come on, you can’t still be denying that white supremacists don’t use his rhetoric.  I’m not going to get into his intentions.  But they do.  White supremacy is going through a reawakening in this country.  That’s the reality man.  If you want to disassociate Trump from that im not going to debate it.   But I think you should maybe reflect on the causes of it more critically. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 hours ago, Jason said:

Joy Behar also stepped in it, saying in regards to the shootings "these white nationalists have been let out of their holes", presumably by Trump since she immediately launched into an angry rant against the president.

https://www.newsbusters.org/print/250776

21 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t think she was hoping it was white peoples.  Look man, the reality is that most of the time this stuff is white supremacist.  She probably should have been more responsible with the initial tweet.  When it first came out the speculation was that it was that.  Again, she should have been more careful.  I don’t think there was malice tho and I think it’s unfair to suggest that there was. 

And come on, you can’t still be denying that white supremacists don’t use his rhetoric.  I’m not going to get into his intentions.  But they do.  White supremacy is going through a reawakening in this country.  That’s the reality man.  If you want to disassociate Trump from that im not going to debate it.   But I think you should maybe reflect on the causes of it more critically. 

Nice attempt to downplay it.

There's no question that there is a growing subset of people who think that white people are a problem in the US. Is that seriously even a question? Assholes like Tlaib will jump at every opportunity to further that belief, as evidenced here, to gain admiration from the left.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

There's no question that there is a growing subset of people who think that white people are a problem in the US. Is that seriously even a question? Assholes like Tlaib will jump at every opportunity to further that belief, as evidenced here, to gain admiration from the left.

Image result for kill whitey gif

11 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Down play fucking what ? She deleted an incorrect tweet.  I’m sure she would have scored big points with you if she wrote an essay long apology.  And she’s an asshole because she doesn’t like white nationalism and speaks out against Israeli snipers doming children.  Do I have that right ?  The progressive politics is what the problem is.  Everything else is deflectionary bullshit.  Btw, what did you think of your big orange fuck telling a room of Jews that they’re all money grubbing assholes.  I missed your bitching about that.  Weird that you didn’t have anything to say about it.  It almost makes me think that the stuff you’re leveling at Tlaib and Omar is complete bullshit that you don’t care about at all.   

Edited by UndertheHalo

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Down play fucking what ? She deleted an incorrect tweet.  I’m sure she would have scored big points with you if she wrote an essay long apology.  And she’s an asshole because she doesn’t like white nationalism and speaks out against Israeli snipers doming children.  Do I have that right ?  The progressive politics is what the problem is.  Everything else is deflectionary bullshit.  Btw, what did you think of your big orange fuck telling a room of Jews that they’re all money grubbing assholes.  I missed your bitching about that.  Weird that you didn’t have anything to say about it.  It almost makes me think that the stuff you’re leveling at Tlaib and Omar is complete bullshit that you don’t care about at all.   

Downplay what?

Um, her racist ass jump to conclusions based on nothing.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:34 PM, the dude abides said:

Tommy Callaway, a 43 year-old youth minister & scout leader smacks reporter's ass on live TV:

https://sports.yahoo.com/reporter-groped-by-runner-during-live-race-report-speaks-out-not-ok-to-help-yourself-to-a-womans-body-044141993.html

No word yet if Jesus has forgiven him.  The reporter, however, has not.

Baby steps.  At least the youth minister and scout leader was smacking an adult females ass.  Usually they just stick to young boys asses, followed by a good job and want some candy?