• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

9 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Are you really watching The impeachment stuff?

i can think a thousand things more impactful.

including binge watching all three seasons of stranger things

Why do you bother posting in a political message board then? To remind us how much you don't care about politics?

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

St1ck, you have to know that the house will impeach him.  The senate won’t convict.  There’s nothing to see my man.  

Yes ,  I know this is the outcome. I'm still going to pay attention anyway.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He is as much of a journalist as any television news presenter. The difference is he speaks from his viewpoint, not read a teleprompter. 

No, he spouts shit for YouTube views. Yes I get that the cnn, MSNBC, and fox news have their political biases, but are we really putting it on the same level of some dude on YouTube 99% of this board have never heard of?

I like Joe Rogan as much of the rest guy, but seriously we seriously we all know what he does is smoke shit tons of weed, and talks. He has no actual experience in anything regarding government.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

No, he spouts shit for YouTube views. Yes I get that the cnn, MSNBC, and fox news have their political biases, but are we really putting it on the same level of some dude on YouTube 99% of this board have never heard of?

I like Joe Rogan as much of the rest guy, but seriously we seriously we all know what he does is smoke shit tons of weed, and talks. He has no actual experience in anything regarding government.

And yet I learn more from his podcasts that from watching years ones network shows

20 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

St1ck, you have to know that the house will impeach him.  The senate won’t convict.  There’s nothing to see my man.  

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yes ,  I know this is the outcome. I'm still going to pay attention anyway.

ConcreteSeparateArabianoryx-size_restric

Dinner at St1ckboy's house.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

And yet I learn more from his podcasts that from watching years ones network shows

Not knocking podcasts, i like them as well. Again, I also like Joe Rogan,but remember he is just a dude spouting shit like the rest of them.

I find Joe rogan interesting because he asks good questions. I don't agree with everything he says, as I'm sure most of you don't either, but I'm entertained and I think he has an interesting perspective that isn't beholden to any political party or media outlet.

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Lol. You post on a political section of a baseball message board, but laugh at people that post about politics. Lol.

I’m interested in politics but I’d rather watch tdawg have his way with a stuffed Trout doll than be forced to view those proceedings. 

Who says being the President doesn't pay? Barack Obama was making $83k a year as a junior Senator, his wife, Michelle, was bringing down the real money at over $250K a year in the Healthcare industry before his rise to the Presidency. Their net worth was listed in the $1.3 million dollar range. Since then they have reached 11th on the list of richest ex presidents, just edging out George W. Bush at $40 million. It has allowed them to buy this $11 million dollar home.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/473343-obamas-buy-home-in-marthas-vineyard

No wonder Sanders wants to be President. 

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Who says being the President doesn't pay? Barack Obama was making $83k a year as a junior Senator, his wife, Michelle, was bringing down the real money at over $250K a year in the Healthcare industry before his rise to the Presidency. Their net worth was listed in the $1.3 million dollar range. Since then they have reached 11th on the list of richest ex presidents, just edging out George W. Bush at $40 million. It has allowed them to buy this $11 million dollar home.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/473343-obamas-buy-home-in-marthas-vineyard

No wonder Sanders wants to be President. 

Michelle Obama's book sold more than twice the next closest book.

20 Best-Selling Books of 2018 - List of Best Sellers
https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/books/a25836923/best-selling-books-2018/