• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

Of course. Where on the spectrum would you put Tim Pool? 

Look I also understand that he’s running a business and even if his intentions are great he’s susceptible to self-deception. 

To this point I find him pretty honest.

He definitely spends most of his coverage on the left but that’s who runs corporate media. The right might be as evil but the left is fucking way crazier and way more clever in their deception

Just now, Jason said:

You actually don't have to give a fuck what anyone says 

True. I watched the first 2 minutes, and talked about how I should be pissed about Schiff releasing some phone records of Nunes. Those phone records are 100% relevant to the impeachment inquiry. I'm going to guess all the rest of the 22; minute video can easily be debunked with a 60 second Google search. 

28 minutes ago, Adam said:

Of course. Where on the spectrum would you put Tim Pool? 

Look I also understand that he’s running a business and even if his intentions are great he’s susceptible to self-deception. 

To this point I find him pretty honest.

He definitely spends most of his coverage on the left but that’s who runs corporate media. The right might be as evil but the left is fucking way crazier and way more clever in their deception

Ya I mean, he obviously has expressed at least ambivalence to ideas like Medicare 4 all and UBI.  I don’t know that I’ve seen him outright actively support them but definitely some degree of being OK with it or interest/tepid support.  That’s what I mean when I say co-opting leftist positions. But he also expresses a lot of sympathy for like what I think could fairly be considered white supremacist view points.  Anti immigration,  specifically anti Muslim type stuff.  That’s my main issue.  As I say, I think that it’s not necessarily uncommon now to see that kind of positioning on things for folks who aren’t really passionate about fiscal conservatism but are animated by the nationalist stuff.  I think they find themselves associated with the right more because of a lot of fiscal conservatives being ambivalent to the nationalist points of view that are often not accepted on the left.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

If this Tim Pool dude didn't decide to get his YouTube views on politics, he would would probably be making fortnite videos, or rivetingly stuff like the unboxing of the new iPhone.

Nothing wrong with either of those things.  A lot less people hate you doing that stuff. And a lot of people are making a shit load of money playing Fortnite. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Nothing wrong with either of those things.  A lot less people hate you doing that stuff. And a lot of people are making a shit load of money playing Fortnite. 

Here's my point, do you think think this Tim Pool guy could go all day in front of Congress questioning? Not a fucking chance, he just spouts nonsense for YouTube views.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Why would he have to? Any of your favorite journalists sitting in front of Congress, responding to questions they have no part in?

You make some awful silly arguments.

This dude is not a journalist. My point is, there were 4 people today, one from the the Republican, under questioning from Congress. Maybe pay more attention to that than the YouTube guy.

I can’t say I’m understanding your point st1ck.  And lol I actually think Tim Pool would be thrilled to get in front of congress and sprout off.  

he’s not pure charlatan like say Andy Ngo (if you want to see a real scum bag look that guy up).  I don’t think Pool claims to be unbiased.  As I said he has obvious sympathies with the alt right and that’s my issue with him. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

I can’t say I’m understanding your point st1ck.  And lol I actually think Tim Pool would be thrilled to get in front of congress and sprout off.  

he’s not pure charlatan like say Andy Ngo (if you want to see a real scum bag look that guy up).  I don’t think Pool claims to be unbiased.  As I said he has obvious sympathies with the alt right and that’s my issue with him. 

Yeah, that damn Asian had his beating coming.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't get through his interview with Rogan.  He is definitely a provoker, he went looking for trouble and found it

Ya I mean, the guy literally stages the stuff he “reports” on.  I of course don’t think he should have got knocked around.  But he was looking for it.