• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

‘It’s been like a grieving process for me, though. I do miss having a son and, as a baby, Jayden looked so much like a boy."

that's because he is a boy, you fruitcake.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

On 12/2/2019 at 9:31 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

More Republican wisdom in their headlong rush to prove that they care about the unborn (after you're born, they don't give a damn about you unless you're a billionaire, but I digress). I'm guessing that the morons who drafted this bill have no idea what an ectopic pregnancy even is. It is potentially life threatening, it cannot result in a birth, but prompt treatment can save the mother's life. It is probably also inconsequential to these idiots that the procedure to comply with the law does not exist in modern medicine.

Ohio bill orders doctors to ‘reimplant ectopic pregnancy’ or face 'abortion murder' charges

I don't say this much, but what the actual fuck is going on with the person(s) who wrote this into a bill proposal?

That's truly horrendous and belies a complete misunderstanding of the subject they're trying g to legislate.

F these people.

23 minutes ago, junkorama said:

I don't say this much, but what the actual fuck is going on with the person(s) who wrote this into a bill proposal?

That's truly horrendous and belies a complete misunderstanding of the subject they're trying g to legislate.

F these people.

The answer is in the constituency of these guys.   Fucking sucks man. 

I think you guys feel like Tim Pool is a "Gotcha" candidate for your conservative viewpoints because he's a "self-proclaimed" """""""""""liberal"""""""""""""" who calls out the left on their bullshit.

In reality, his videos are about literal alt-right viewpoints and pretty much exclusively anti-liberal content where he throws out the "uhh but um I don't support Trump!" bullshit to keep up his ruse. Just look at his video list. He's not a liberal. He's as liberal as fucking flop.

Fuck you.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I think you guys feel like Tim Pool is a "Gotcha" candidate for your conservative viewpoints because he's a "self-proclaimed" """""""""""liberal"""""""""""""" who calls out the left on their bullshit.

In reality, his videos are about literal alt-right viewpoints and pretty much exclusively anti-liberal content where he throws out the "uhh but um I don't support Trump!" bullshit to keep up his ruse. Just look at his video list. He's not a liberal. He's as liberal as fucking flop.

Fuck you.

Yep.  He fucking sucks. 

32 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Fuck you.

I mean I guess we can argue about what makes someone liberal. If you simply look at policy positions he's a pretty fucking big government liberal. 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I mean I guess we can argue about what makes someone liberal. If you simply look at policy positions he's a pretty fucking big government liberal. 

What exactly are his policy positions? Are any of those positions given outside of his YouTube channel?