• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

My sister was airlifted to Spokane from Missoula last April for bleeding in the brain. That was the worst week we've ever had which can be encapsulated into 4 hospitals and a funeral. My father, mother, aunt and sister all went into the emergency room all within 5 days. My Aunt didn't survive. 

There is a Taco John's across the street from St. Patrick's hospital in Missoula.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. 

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

1 hour ago, Tank said:

the people arrested in these raids are people who didn't keep their court dates, right? seems like this could have been avoided by them.

680 people didn't keep their court dates?  ICE arrested everyone that couldn't prove their legal status on the spot.  They weren't looking for specific people, just round up every brown person they could find and sort it out later.

29 minutes ago, Rico said:

680 people didn't keep their court dates?  ICE arrested everyone that couldn't prove their legal status on the spot.  They weren't looking for specific people, just round up every brown person they could find and sort it out later.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/us/ice-raids-mississippi.html

read the article, rico. I was wrong that this was only about seeking people who had missed court dates. you're wrong in saying that they just rounded up all the brown people they could find.

https://www.apnews.com/379ceb154aa34469832a8ccbc22cf2e5

"He did not say why they were let go except to say those released at the plants had been let go due to “humanitarian factors."

He said they “were placed into proceedings before the federal immigration courts and will have their day in court at a later date.”

"Officials had said Wednesday that they would release detainees who met certain conditions, such as pregnant women or those who hadn’t faced immigration proceedings previously."

On 8/7/2019 at 9:41 PM, Blarg said:

My sister was airlifted to Spokane from Missoula last April for bleeding in the brain. That was the worst week we've ever had which can be encapsulated into 4 hospitals and a funeral. My father, mother, aunt and sister all went into the emergency room all within 5 days. My Aunt didn't survive. 

Damn dude. Is anyone in your family healthy? You're tree has been taking grenades in the trenches for a while now.

20 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ll just keep asking this.  Why is this necessary ? These people were just working.,

Because they're clearly a threat to our society. Before you know it, one of them is going to shoot up a Wal-Mart.

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Agreed, as long as all of Trump's companies get prosecuted for doing the same thing.

There doesn’t need to be a qualifier to do this.

and yes, any company should be prosecuted, including trumps, if they’re complicit.