• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Their home country sucks enough that they'd go through this shit to get to America. 

Also most of these kids probably don't even know where their parents are.

Agreed. I wake up thankful that i won life’s lottery and was born in the USA. I’ll never take that for granted. Congress needs to deal with this so it isn’t an ongoing issue in years to come. The problem is that it is a key rallying cry for the left right now. Many campaigns will be centered around it. In my humble opinion, I do not see any viable solutions being proposed. Building additional facilities will take quite some time and unless these migrants suddenly stop coming over the border, I don’t see anything drastically changing. As for the conditions in theses centers, all of us here only know what is said in various media. Take that with a grain of salt. 

58 minutes ago, Lou said:

My mom passed away 9 months ago.

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I just attended my Father's funeral last weekend. He was a staunch Republican. But even he would say, everybody quit trying to pass this problem off and do something. 

Not only am I thankful that I was born in the US, I’m thankful both my parents are still here. Sorry for losses guys 

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

Agreed. I wake up thankful that i won life’s lottery and was born in the USA. I’ll never take that for granted. Congress needs to deal with this so it isn’t an ongoing issue in years to come. The problem is that it is a key rallying cry for the left right now. Many campaigns will be centered around it. In my humble opinion, I do not see any viable solutions being proposed. Building additional facilities will take quite some time and unless these migrants suddenly stop coming over the border, I don’t see anything drastically changing. As for the conditions in theses centers, all of us here only know what is said in various media. Take that with a grain of salt. 

Joe Biden tweeted earlier today that it’s time to fix our immigration system.

My response is why didn’t he do something about it in the 30+ years he worked in gov’t? It’s not like this is a new and sudden problem. 

Maybe with all the unhappiness about the detention centers it’ll light a fire under congress’ butt and get them to fix the system.

But I doubt it. As Adam has said many times, each side needs a boogeymen, and there just doesn’t seem to be much interest in actually fixing things that need fixing.

The solution is to punish countries economically who let these illegal immigrants pass through their boarders on the way to the US. That is the approach we have recently taken with Mexico and the results appear to be positive. 

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

The solution is to punish countries economically who let these illegal immigrants pass through their boarders on the way to the US. That is the approach we have recently taken with Mexico and the results appear to be positive. 

38 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Another solution that might help is to start punish U.S. businesses that gladly welcome illegal immigrants for work. “Kill off the host” and it could very well help. 

Why not both?

I was thinking of going a little farther. Maybe we can convince the governments of these Central American countries  to get their gangs in check then we can pull all our business out of China and set up manufacturing much closer to home and give these people a reason to stay home and stick in the Chinese ass at the same time 

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Rogan hits the nail on the head

It’s only a matter of time before antifa is ambushed at one of these rallies and a lot of them end up being deaded. I’m actually surprised it hasn’t already happened. 

There’s at least some gray area in that case since Marisnick did apologize and at least claim it wasn’t intentional. But if you’re targeting the little gay Vietnamese dude with milkshakes or hitting him in the face then you really have nobody but yourself to blame if he or his security pulls out a pistol and blows a hole in your chest 

8 hours ago, arch stanton said:

There’s at least some gray area in that case since Marisnick did apologize and at least claim it wasn’t intentional. But if you’re targeting the little gay Vietnamese dude with milkshakes or hitting him in the face then you really have nobody but yourself to blame if he or his security pulls out a pistol and blows a hole in your chest 

This is what Antifa is waiting for, what the radicalized left is hoping for, the martyr for their cause.

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

This is what Antifa is waiting for, what the radicalized left is hoping for, the martyr for their cause.

I don’t believe this is true. I think they’re a bunch of mob mentality cowards in masks taking free shots at a defenseless target. If they thought there would be any pushback they’d never be so bold