• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

Has anyone on the left actually given realistic solutions to what is happening at the border? I know earlier in the year they claimed this crisis was just made up. 

Are we done asking this question? As if the deplorable conditions are the only way things can go.

It's really, really bad deflection.

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Are we done asking this question? As if the deplorable conditions are the only way things can go.

It's really, really bad deflection.

So no. Not a deflection at all. Thousands of people are just showing up at our borders that were not designed for this. The left is acting like this administration is just going over the border and rounding people up. The only solution at this moment is to just let everyone in. They were never set up to deal with this. 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

So no. Not a deflection at all. Thousands of people are just showing up at our borders that were not designed for this. The left is acting like this administration is just going over the border and rounding people up. The only solution at this moment is to just let everyone in. They were never set up to deal with this. 

So the solution is to make them live like dogs?

I'm not even talking about the actual immigration issue, which is why this is deflection. I'm talking about the treatment of the children at the *cough* detention centers.

So is the solution to continue to treat them like dogs? No soap, no beds, no toothbrushes?

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm not even talking about the actual immigration issue, which is why this is deflection. I'm talking about the treatment of the children at the *cough* detention centers.

So is the solution to continue to treat them like dogs? No soap, no beds, no toothbrushes?

No, he asked for solutions. 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Make them live like dogs? They aren’t prisoners and go go back any time they choose to do so. Does their home country suck? Probably but we aren’t the answer to all the world’s problems  

Just now, Jason said:

Make them live like dogs? They aren’t prisoners and go go back any time they choose to do so. Does their home country suck? Probably but we aren’t the answer to all the world’s problems  

Their home country sucks enough that they'd go through this shit to get to America. 

Also most of these kids probably don't even know where their parents are.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Their home country sucks enough that they'd go through this shit to get to America. 

Also most of these kids probably don't even know where their parents are.

Nobody is arguing the reason why they come here. Unfortunately for them, we have immigration laws that they must obey. 

Just now, Lou said:

Nobody is arguing the reason why they come here. Unfortunately for them, we have immigration laws that they must obey. 

Which is fine. I agree with that.

That doesn't involve living in cages and being treated like one of Tank's hostages.