• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Ex-Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton lowers price on Crystal Cove house

Hamilton's realtor is smoking more crack than Hamilton himself. 

Based on online references like Zillow, no other similar houses in the area sold for anywhere even remotely close to $15M, and they definitely shouldn't expect to get above market based on star power and name recognition... 

I have no idea what the house is worth but zillow is horrible at valuing anything other than a track home. There is literally a 35% difference between what zillow valued my house at and what it appraised for.

I could have asked a friend of mine who is a sales rep at a title company covering that region, but decided against it as I don't expect to put in a serious bid for the house.

Edited by ScottLux

I have no idea what the house is worth but zillow is horrible at valuing anything other than a track home. There is literally a 35% difference between what zillow valued my house at and what it appraised for.

Not Zillows fault you thought your trailer was worth 35% more than anyone would pay.

Cute. Zillow actually appraised my "trailer" 35% less.

CaliAngel's point is that you got screwed by your appraiser who stuck you with higher property taxes than what you should have had to pay based on Zillow value.