• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ok, Grant Green fan club . . .

WallyWorld

That play was so bizarre. I thought he was being a lazy ass with the way he fielded the ball, but he just has terrible form.

The guy is so unenthusiastic, I've never seen anything like it (like Hamilton in a way). He even gets injured unenthusiastically.  

Green finally gets a chance to play, Green gets injured. Sums up his career pretty well doesn't it?

In all seriousness though, if that's a bad injury then it's a really concerning development. Our 2B options are down to, well, Ryan Jackson. Cowart has played a little SS in the minors (very badly) so they could try to stick him there and move Aybar to 2B...but that also seems like a really bad idea. We might need to dumpster dive for a 2B.

Featherston will probably be back next week.  Yay?

Green got hurt?? That's terrible. He finally gets a shot and he's out.

I've stated since ST that I thought Green deserved to be on the 25 man roster all season.

not sure why some folks don't like him -- he's not the best glove at 2B, probably can't play SS (does not have a solid enough glove) and is OK at 3B.

He can play some OF, well, LF -- not well, but has shown he can play out there.

fairly versatile and if he gets some ABs has some decent power.

That play was so bizarre. I thought he was being a lazy ass with the way he fielded the ball, but he just has terrible form.

The guy is so unenthusiastic, I've never seen anything like it (like Hamilton in a way). He even gets injured unenthusiastically.  

At least he didn't pull up like he is prone to do...   I've never seen a middle IF pull up on more batted balls than Grant Green has in his abbreviated playing time.