• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Way too much baseball left to be played.

19HALO71

With the way this team has played I agree, there is way too much baseball left to be played

/sarc

This was my first thought as well

Seriously though, is there a lot, yes

Is it possible to come back, yes

Is it likely though, well thats another question entirely.

If the team was playing hard, showing something other than a dead fish attitude, i might buy it, but i see nothing but resignation in that team.   I cant even watch it right now.  I go thru this every year it seems and its getting really old.. why is it that we seem to have these patches every year where we just dont see to give a shit and conceded large chunks of the season?

This is why i blame Scoscia more, keeping players motivated and playing hard is his job, period. 

Now you could argue that players ar grown men and professionals and that they shouldn't need that, and you'd be right, but everyone gets down a little from time to time and needs a pick me up or kick in the rear, it is what it is.

The front office put together a patchwork roster, the manager has zero ****s left to give, and the players are making tee times already.

I dont think ive ever been this down on the organization in almost 40 years as a fan.  Such high expectations and such letdowns.  So many mistakes.  The roller coaster needs to stop. 

Obviously they aren't impossibly out of the race, but if they keep playing like they have, then this thing is done.

Pretty much sums it up....it's still there to be had but not if we don't turn things around...and quickly....

Edited by DMVol

If I saw signs of life I might be more optimistic. The Toronto series is about as dead as a team can look, especially at home. Toronto set a club record for runs scored in a three game series, and this is their 40th year of existence.

this is basically my thing, I don't want to be super down on the team but theres really no reason not to be.  They've just been so terrible. 

Bull shit. Our biggest problem is Trout. It's time he is held accountable like it's time to quit treating him with kid gloves. Trout is our MVP. He is the one that is supposed to get the big hit when the team struggles. You know kind of like Donaldson!

I believe our biggest problem on the team is Pujols ... if he doesn't heat up then we are done. His struggles affect Trout at the plate. Still many question marks for the starters. They need to pitch deeper into games. I would love to see Freese and Giavotella back in the lineup.

We have a fighting chance if this happens.

Bull shit. Our biggest problem is Trout. It's time he is held accountable like it's time to quit treating him with kid gloves. Trout is our MVP. He is the one that is supposed to get the big hit when the team struggles. You know kind of like Donaldson!

Yea Trout should have hit that 10 run homerun to win the game

Comparing Donaldson's situation to Trout is silly. Donaldson has bats all around him. Trout has Calhoun in front of him and a streaky Albert, that's basically it. That being said Trout had three hits Sunday so maybe he's coming out of his funk.

If Trout and Albert heat up we can make the postseason, it's really that simple.