• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Huston Street Vents

Chuck

Scoscia has none, the players have none.. im for one am tired of watching guys get paid to play a kids game and act like it doesnt matter.  we care more than they seem to, and something is wrong with that in sports today in general.

I am happy that he blew up, wonder where the team leaders are that he had to be the one to do it, and the blown save doesnt matter is int like anyone on this team has been perfect so. 

Going hitless again with a couple of strikeouts while hitting .176 for August, I guess that guy shouldn't be stepping forward to call out the other players for underperforming and leave it to someone else.

Unfortunately if Cron were to speak out he would be sent back to Salt Lake to work on some things.

There are thing you blame the manager for... losing the team, is paramount, but the team playing like they dont care is another. 
No, they are not responsibile for performance, ive said that many times myself, but attitude, the general mentality of the team, yeah, thats on them, and im sick and tired of seeing him tip his cap and turn the page, get pissed man losing sucks.
Scoscia needs to help them accountable, and himself... turn the page is a nice attitude after one tough loss, not seasons of it 

We have to many laid back guys on the team. They need a Kirk Gibson or Darin Erstad type fire on this team. To many laid back go lucky guys, need some guys with fire on this team ! thank you Street !

i think the problem with that is it would be a guy like erstad yelling at a bunch of hitter like erstad.

And trust me, im a huge erstad fan, one of my all time 1 or 2 favorite angels. His bat just never came around like we all expected.

So the point is guys who are gritty and natural leaders are great, but you also need talent, which this team is lacking in a huge way.

i think street is doing the right thing here. the guys sometimes need to get some motivation and fire from each other, and not just rely on the manager (if that's what they've been doing).

none of us really know since we're never in the room with any of them.

Why hasn't the REAL leader, Mr. Pujols, stood up and voiced his opinion as a leader? Oh wait, he did, by calling his current teammates garbage in front of said teamates. Job well done sir.

For one, that is something that may or may not have happened, Albert denies it, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. For two just because you didn't hear about Albert voicing his opinion doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

We don't hear nearly everything that is said in the clubhouse. I'm not going to express an opinion about something I don't know anything about. I can't say who is a clubhouse leader and who isn't, or who has spoken up and who hasn't. That said, it is refreshing to have a player openly state that some guys need to pick it up.

Love Street, but he's a fool.

He's either calling out Trout or Pujols, because it doesn't take a genius to figure out the Angels don't have it.

They've tried what 6-7 LFs, and 3-4 3B.

Their aren't enough horses in the barn to compete with these stacked teams. We are not stacked.

Can't matchup with Toronto, KC, Houston, or even Texas, Orioles and the Yankees.

Edited by SOTO

Going hitless again with a couple of strikeouts while hitting .176 for August, I guess that guy shouldn't be stepping forward to call out the other players for underperforming and leave it to someone else.

Unfortunately if Cron were to speak out he would be sent back to Salt Lake to work on some things.

Like clockwork.