• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Meanwhile Yoenis Céspedes

JoJo26

Getting Victorino was ****ing amateur hour. He's been awful and Robertson had been solid in limited time. Why change that?!?!? This is why I was so pissed at Scioscia for running Dipoto out of town. I feared we'd go back to dipshits running the show and look what we are left with.

Almost like dumping Gillaspie - who at least hit the ball...unlike OH for Career Cowart... :o

Getting Victorino was ****ing amateur hour. He's been awful and Robertson had been solid in limited time. Why change that?!?!? This is why I was so pissed at Scioscia for running Dipoto out of town. I feared we'd go back to dipshits running the show and look what we are left with.

Because, veteran.

Unless you wanted to give up one of our few pitching prospects, Cespedes wasn't an option at the deadline....nor is he likely to be an option in the offseason...we haven't signed a significant free agent since Hamilton...we aren't shedding significant payroll so that's not likely to change this offseason....

Because, veteran.

You can say that but then explain Cowart over Gillespie

Agreed...Cowart was an odd move....Sure seemed like an an outside the box move for Scioscia and Stoneman.....I tend to think we would have been better off with Gillaspie or Callaspo....throwing Cowart out there in the middle of a pennant race was surprising and maybe unfair to him...Maybe more about defense, which Scioscia values, than anything else.... Edited by DMVol

We have no idea what they are telling Cowart. We can all agree that he's an upgrade defensively. They could be telling him to go out there and do what he does defensively and what ever he brings offensively is icing on the cake.

Bc our pitching is that good we can continue to sacrifice offense for defense in not 1 spot of the line but up to 3 spots

We have no idea what they are telling Cowart. We can all agree that he's an upgrade defensively. They could be telling him to go out there and do what he does defensively and what ever he brings offensively is icing on the cake.

Could be...you also don't know how the offensive struggles will effect him...if he's a tough kid and learns from it, not an issue...Just me but I really don't see the rationale, Gillaspie wasn't much but he seemed to be a better option to me...Cowart could end the discussion with some offensive success.

This is a plain cake with no icing on it.

.000 across the board.

He needs another year or two in AAA. Too bad we let Gillaspie go. Now we have no choice but Cowart until Freese gets back. We rushed the kid to the big stage, assuming he would be just fine. As someone yesterday pointed out, there are not too many pitchers in AAA with pinpoint control throwing 92 mph.