• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Uncle Joe In or Out?

Every time Trump (or Carson for that matter) says something offensive, they go up in the Republican primary polls.

Jeb! has a serious problem on his hands, which is he's down around 5% and he's campaign is floundering and you are starting to see those behind the scene quotes that happens when consultants are trying to save face. He has just looked like an awful candidate with one misstep after another. Look Jeb!, talking about 9/11 and getting in back and forth with Trump about how bad your brother was is not a winning move.

Even when folks were trying out another candidate besides Mitt, he never dropped below 20% and was always second in the polls. You also had alternate candidates like Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum. The playing field is a lot stronger this time.

I'm not writing Jeb! off...but I actually wouldn't be shocked to see him flame out soon.

if Jeb! (ooh, that's kinda fun to type) wants to get serious about this election, he needs to do more than just take pot shots at the donald. it seems most everything he says is a response to trump. step away from the noise, Jeb! and start giving us a reason to consider you.

I just don't think Jeb! wants to be president that bad.  Which may make him a better president but who knows.

I just don't think he's got that desire and I am guessing he is getting pushed by the rest of the family.

Run for the hills Jeb! and live a nice, quiet, 1% life.

Jeb! originally tried to ignore the Donald...but let's be honest, being perceived as weak is bad in the Republican primary. So he tried manning up, like the whole apologize to my wife bit....and he looked ridiculous.

I'm kind of with MT on this one, I don't think his heart is in it. It might have been, but it certainly does not appear to be so now.

I'm starting to hope it's trump.

not because i want him to win necessarily.

purely because he will unleash on hillary, and say all the stuff all the politicians are too afraid to say to her.

she doesn't want to be president, she just wants to solidify her legacy.

she should be in jail.

You're in network security, right? All the people I talk with in that field say she should be in an orange jumpsuit but I really doubt anyone at the FBI or justice department is willing to cuff an ex president's wife.

Uncle Joe took a couple of pot shots at Hillary yesterday in his little announcement... I'll bet she's pissed.

I'm sure Joe was told he wasn't running rather than choose. It's not like has anything to lose, being President actually sucks balls while being VP or Senator affords the freedom to be a loose cannon. So he can call Hillary a shrill old woman (lifetime are you lurking?) and walk away after the mic drop. It is not as though he needs the retirement package.

So this long drawn-out FBI investigation is just for show? What are they trying to show?

That they take this seriously, very seriously, this is serious and these guys are not puppets for any administration. Two years from now they will send a pimple faced net guy to jail for downloading pirated music. Edited by notti

I'm sure Joe was told he wasn't running rather than choose. It's not like has anything to lose, being President actually sucks balls while being VP or Senator affords the freedom to be a loose cannon. So he can call Hillary a shrill old woman (lifetime are you lurking?) and walk away after the mic drop. It is not as though he needs the retirement package.

He didn't exactly sing Hillary's praises on his way out.  Pretty funny actually.  Kind of a subtle thing that most people won't even be aware of.

He didn't exactly sing Hillary's praises on his way out.  Pretty funny actually.  Kind of a subtle thing that most people won't even be aware of.

Probably because most people don't give a crap.

There is no fundamental difference between Biden and Clinton outside of their gender. Issues wise they are pretty much one and the same. Biden's has taken multiple swings at being president, and missed badly. He was never going to be president. He did a great job as VP, and he and the Obama administration have accomplished some great things. The most important thing to both Obama, and Biden, is going to be their lasting legacy. Did they changes they have brought about survive the next administration. If it's a Democratic administration, than yes, and at that point it becomes a generational change. If it's a Republican administration, than there is a good chance a lot of what they accomplished gets rolled back.

This is not to argue whether or not you agree with what the Obama administration has done, but highlighting why it's important to them that the next administration be Democratic. And I'm sure there are parts of Biden that wished he had another chance at the brass ring, but the reality is he's best served as someone on the sidelines, helping campaign...and if for some reason one of the million arrows shot at Clinton actually hits...he can step in pickup the flag.

the tri-lateral commission told him it's not his turn.