• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Uncle Joe In or Out?

The system has gotten so corrupt almost anyone who runs is already sold out and cares nothing about the direction of the country as long as they get theirs.  Since the Diebold computer voting machine scandals and the Pres. election "hanging chad" farce of 2000, IMO, elections have gotten worse and are now just about completely fraudulent.  Maybe even all of them at this point.  Voting is like playing a board game with your opposition cheating.    I'm sure most aware folks know most elections are not on the up and up.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4aKOhbbK9E

From a policy standpoint there is almost no difference between Biden and Hillary. The both carry baggage...so in essence he'd be saying...vote for the male version of Hillary Clinton (yes, ok...lots of jokes...blah blah blah). I think it creates the potential for some pretty big backlash and he's already late to the ballgame. He has no organization in any of the early states, no money, etc. etc.

Warren has stated she doesn't want to be president, there is more she can do about the issues she is passionate about with a long career in the Senate...so why in the world would she bail on that to be veep?

Let's just say, hypothetically, Biden was seriously going to run. Yes, trying to line up a veep who would help quiet the gender question, a "joint ticket" if you will, wouldn't be a bad strategy, but I imagine it would be someone more like Gillenbrand out of NY and I doubt she would jump on that train. It would kill any future she has in the party.

One thing I do find amusing about Warren. She was more than happy to lead up the Consumer Protection Board, but was stonewalled by the Republicans who made it clear her nomination would go nowhere...a few years later she is set up to be in the Senate railing against Wall St and large corporations for the next twenty years. Be careful what you ask for I guess.

The only reason Biden is in the conversation is because Clinton is looking more and more like an incompetent liar who is not fit to be dog catcher much less president.

At some point the media will have no choice but to kick her to the curb.

The fact that Biden now has Obama's "blessing" speaks volumes.  We haven't heard a peep out of Obama on the Clinton email scandal.

Not sure about the whole Warren thing.

The only reason Biden is in the conversation is because Clinton is looking more and more like an incompetent liar who is not fit to be dog catcher much less president.

And yet you said you'd vote for Trump, if I recall correctly. What makes him a better choice than Hillary?