• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We Have To Root For The Dodgers Now?

JoJo26

Are you glad the team in front of us won?

Mark Gubicza is already conceding the division (from the sounds of it) and talking about the Wild Card as more of a thing.

Ok well I mean, if the Dodgers losing means more than the team we are chasing winning then by all means have fun with that.

It's not like the Angels will go anywhere. This is barely playoff team, and certainly not a contender for the WS. If all you care about is making the playoffs and getting swept again then by all means have fun with that. 

It's not like the Angels will go anywhere. This is barely playoff team, and certainly not a contender for the WS. If all you care about is making the playoffs and getting swept again then by all means have fun with that. 

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Congratulations.

Yes, that's what I said, good job.

You said they look like the Giants who won the world series in the years you listed. 

Unless you were being sarcastic, then I don't know what to make of your comment.