• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 Fantasy Football Thread

Joseph Randle propelled my team yesterday. With Big Ben sidelined, should I target Eli (I have OBJ) or Derek Carr (I have Cooper)?

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought that i saw at halftime randle had 10 rushes for 92 yards, but finished the game with 14 for 88. is that accurate?

Joseph Randle propelled my team yesterday. With Big Ben sidelined, should I target Eli (I have OBJ) or Derek Carr (I have Cooper)?

I like Carr better than manning

I traded for steve smith Sr this week boy did that work out!

Andre Ellington and Steve Smith for Shady McCoy.

Ellington due back in a week or 2 plus I have chris johnson already for insurance

I like Carr better than manning

I traded for steve smith Sr this week boy did that work out!

Andre Ellington and Steve Smith for Shady McCoy.

Ellington due back in a week or 2 plus I have chris johnson already for insurance

I already put in a waiver claim for Carr, but I bet one of the lower ranked guys will block me

I grabbed J. Hill last year as a late round flyer and he absolutely crushed it for me in the last part of the season helping me win one of my leagues.  This year between both of my leagues I drafted CJ, L. Miller, Forsett and Abdullah.  My highest scoring RB through 3 games is Abdullah who has the fewest touches of any of them yet he's outscored the others by 50%.  I know it's a passing league but this makes me want to go WR WR even more whenever I have late picks which is what I had this year.  It's still early and I expect (okay hope) guys to pick it up but it's been brutal so far.  I honestly thought CJ Anderson had a chance to lead the league in YFS if the second half of last year was any indication of what he would do.    

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

I grabbed J. Hill last year as a late round flyer and he absolutely crushed it for me in the last part of the season helping me win one of my leagues. This year between both of my leagues I drafted CJ, L. Miller, Forsett and Abdullah. My highest scoring RB through 3 games is Abdullah who has the fewest touches of any of them yet he's outscored the others by 50%. I know it's a passing league but this makes me want to go WR WR even more whenever I have late picks which is what I had this year. It's still early and I expect (okay hope) guys to pick it up but it's been brutal so far. I honestly thought CJ Anderson had a chance to lead the league in YFS if the second half of last year was any indication of what he would do.

And this is why I drafted two WRs in the first two rounds. Draft best available talent. We'll see if I can keep it up...

Yeah I'm definitely kicking myself now.  I wanted Julio and knew he'd be gone by my round 2 pick and had I gone WR first round which I considered he would have been the pick.  I had him the last two years in that league and thought he'd have a monster season making sure I grabbed him in my other league where i went WR-WR.  Instead right now I'm projected to finish last in a league where last place pays double.  I've got both Hillman and Anderson but with how Denver has run the ball and split the snaps I don't want to start either but really need to play at least one of them.  I also have M. Bryant in that league and was waiting for him to come back from suspension but until Ben comes back I'm not starting him unless it's a bye week.  

Guy wanted to trade me Davonta Freeman after his good week for Julio Jones.  Here we go. 

Reminds me I should try and offload Jeremy Maclin after his garbage time points.

Do I start Jonathan Stewart as Flex against Tampa Bay, or Amari Cooper (Derek Carr is my QB) vs an imploding Chicago D?

• 2 months later...

Two of the bottom feeders are RB heavy. These are the guys on the block, looking for "legit" WRs

Gurley

Lynch

Freeman

Ivory

Chris Johnson

Ingram

I have the following "legit" WRs

Antonio Brown (not offering)

OBJ

Maclin

Cooper

I'm thinking OBJ for Gurley

It's funny. I didn't end up making this trade. And almost all of those elite RBs got hurt

I traded OBJ for Big Ben and TY Hilton.  Big Ben got hurt (ankle) and I had to scan the waiver wire for someone to fill in until he got healthy.  Picked up B-la-k Bortles and haven't started Big Ben since.  Wish I could go back and not make that trade since I didn't need it in retrospect.  Although, if I hadn't traded OBJ I might not have started Sammy Watkins.  BOOM.  Championship round here we come!

My 10 team league didn't go so well.  If I had won this week my team would be in the finals but I ended up facing a team of destiny.  I'd have to check the history, but he may have recorded the highest score ever, starting Phillip Rivers, Eli Manning, Danny Woodhead, James White, Doug Baldwin, Antonio Brown, Calvin Johnson, and Jordan Reed against me (18 TD's total).

Well, my luck finally ran out.  My top RBs both out.  Of their replacements, one was ruled out.  I had to start Jeremy Hill and Danny Woodhead.  Not exactly a terrifying lineup.  Oh, and my second best WR suspended because he couldn't control himself vs Carolina.  Live by the OBJ, die by the OBJ. 

My entire team failed to show up.  I scored 50 points in the Championship Game and lost 51-125.  Lowest point total for anyone for the season.  Epic Fail. 

Made the playoffs in one of my 3 leagues and capped it off with a championship victory.  I dominated that league going 12-1 in the regular season with the most points scored and easily winning both of my playoff games.  Demarco Murray was on my team too, but benched for the final game.