• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ben Cherington?

jimbo

Their are two things even God can't do, 1) hit a one iron, and 2) be a GM and Manager at the same time, or a player and a manager for that matter.

I must be missing something ... I can't recall Mike interfering with Dipoto from doing his job as GM. I get the feeling Mike stays away from personnel decisions.

I must be missing something ... I can't recall Mike interfering with Dipoto from doing his job as GM. I get the feeling Mike stays away from personnel decisions.

None of us know whether he has or hasn't. I'm more inclined to believe he does have more say than most managers.

I agree that he has more of a voice than most managers. But he wouldn't have the final say, that still would have been Jerry or Arte.

Authority within the Angels baseball organization far as I can tell was as follows:

Arte > Scioscia > Pujols > Dipoto > Butcher > Baylor 

Authority within the Angels baseball organization far as I can tell was as follows:

Arte > Scioscia > Pujols > Dipoto > Butcher > Baylor

Nope, its Arte > Mathis (cause he's still got the pictures > Albert > Jerry (not to be confused with jerry seenoevil) > Weaver > Trout > Butcher/Baylor tie > Fubar > Gary D.

Nope, its Arte > Mathis (cause he's still got the pictures > Albert > Jerry (not to be confused with jerry seenoevil) > Weaver > Trout > Butcher/Baylor tie > Fubar > Gary D.

I assume you meant to put Scioscia ahead of Dipoto but behind Mathis. Can't say I disagree with any of this.

Considering Mathis is still collecting a major league paycheck this year despite barely batting above .100, he's got to have some pretty shady stuff in his evidence collection, and not just regarding Scioscia

I assume you meant to put Scioscia ahead of Dipoto but behind Mathis. Can't say I disagree with any of this.

Considering Mathis is still collecting a major league paycheck this year despite barely batting above .100, he's got to have some pretty shady stuff in his evidence collection, and not just regarding Scioscia

Oops, I did mean to do that. Thanks for catching my drift.